Mor Ben-Arush
New Contributor
Hey,
I'm working as a freelancer and my main service is to help startups by providing full product testing and finding bugs. I was one of the first users to try out "Winoutt" when they had their prototype. Winoutt aims to be a social network for aspiring and established entrepreneurs. Recently, they came out with a stable release for the public. They are fairly new. I doubt if anyone heard about them. For me, it was interesting to test a social network that doing it differently and seems to be fastlane (from my perspective). Regardless, do you think we'll be able to see a great competitor in the next few years that will give a fair fight to Facebook and Twitter?
I'm working as a freelancer and my main service is to help startups by providing full product testing and finding bugs. I was one of the first users to try out "Winoutt" when they had their prototype. Winoutt aims to be a social network for aspiring and established entrepreneurs. Recently, they came out with a stable release for the public. They are fairly new. I doubt if anyone heard about them. For me, it was interesting to test a social network that doing it differently and seems to be fastlane (from my perspective). Regardless, do you think we'll be able to see a great competitor in the next few years that will give a fair fight to Facebook and Twitter?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
