Hi,
So I finally got to the part of executing action. Got my priorities straight. Finally got my courage to go over my idea and check it in every aspect. Everything is great, only I can't think of the name for my website.
As I am not native English speaker, there are some things that make it hard for me, for example, thinking words that associates with books, book pages etc.
Could anyone help me to think of the name that relates to message ''you can read it here''?
For example, If I had any of Public Domain Works in e-book format, on google SERPs it would look like this:
Author Author - Authors Work Name | Website Name
websitename.com/something/author.....
Author Author has given big contribution in research of neuro linguistic bla bla bla bla(you get the point). Read or download Authors Work Name.
So basically, word or words, that relates to reading, books, printed paper.
Thank you,
Edgars
Edit: Went with WordPreme.com.
Word - Explains itself
Preme - as premedication. Will explain short bulks of text as ''premedication'' before ''operation''.
Sounds good and writes on keyboard without problem.
Someone could close this thread.
So I finally got to the part of executing action. Got my priorities straight. Finally got my courage to go over my idea and check it in every aspect. Everything is great, only I can't think of the name for my website.
As I am not native English speaker, there are some things that make it hard for me, for example, thinking words that associates with books, book pages etc.
Could anyone help me to think of the name that relates to message ''you can read it here''?
For example, If I had any of Public Domain Works in e-book format, on google SERPs it would look like this:
Author Author - Authors Work Name | Website Name
websitename.com/something/author.....
Author Author has given big contribution in research of neuro linguistic bla bla bla bla(you get the point). Read or download Authors Work Name.
So basically, word or words, that relates to reading, books, printed paper.
Thank you,
Edgars
Edit: Went with WordPreme.com.
Word - Explains itself
Preme - as premedication. Will explain short bulks of text as ''premedication'' before ''operation''.
Sounds good and writes on keyboard without problem.
Someone could close this thread.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
