What's new

My Story

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

LifeLongFreedom

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Jan 11, 2018
Messages
14
Location
Estonia
Rep Bank
$270
User Power: 164%
Greetings fellow fastlane forum friends!

I am a 25 year old university student from Estonia, whose been mildly obsessed with financial freedom for a few years now, but for the longest of time I didn't know where to start and what to do, so I started with books. In September 2017 I managed to get my hands on to "The Millinonaire Fastlane" (big thanks to Peeter here if he happens to be a member and reads this post!). Have to admit that this book was the real kicker! Up until now I was raised to think rather as a simple employee who has to go to university and get a good job, wake up every day 7 o'clock in the morning and get used to it since there simply isn't any other way to succeed in life. During all this time I found it hard to believe, because I was told constantly that in this country no one got rich because of their jobs and salaries and yet there were people who were financially free, rich even. Something felt really awry. At one point I suddenly realised (mostly due to reading and interviews) that those "weird and extravagant" people reached to the top because they created solutions and realised their plans, while working hard - in other words: through entrepreneurship.
And that's how my journey began. A few months ago I started learning programming, photoshop, reading even more books about entrepreneurs, way of thinking and business while stuffing myself with all kinds of other knowledge /skills that might help me in the process.
The story doesn't end here and I would like to tell more, but I wish to keep introductions (somewhat) short.

Good luck realising your goals and thanks to anyone who decides to take time and read my story!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni ecuesf, O'n tiioph vjev vji cuul jet fupi siem ximm op Itvupoe! Hmef vu jies ov jet jef ep onqedv up zua.

IMG_2689.webp
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom