The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Story

LifeLongFreedom

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jan 11, 2018
Estonia
Greetings fellow fastlane forum friends!

I am a 25 year old university student from Estonia, whose been mildly obsessed with financial freedom for a few years now, but for the longest of time I didn't know where to start and what to do, so I started with books. In September 2017 I managed to get my hands on to "The Millinonaire Fastlane" (big thanks to Peeter here if he happens to be a member and reads this post!). Have to admit that this book was the real kicker! Up until now I was raised to think rather as a simple employee who has to go to university and get a good job, wake up every day 7 o'clock in the morning and get used to it since there simply isn't any other way to succeed in life. During all this time I found it hard to believe, because I was told constantly that in this country no one got rich because of their jobs and salaries and yet there were people who were financially free, rich even. Something felt really awry. At one point I suddenly realised (mostly due to reading and interviews) that those "weird and extravagant" people reached to the top because they created solutions and realised their plans, while working hard - in other words: through entrepreneurship.
And that's how my journey began. A few months ago I started learning programming, photoshop, reading even more books about entrepreneurs, way of thinking and business while stuffing myself with all kinds of other knowledge /skills that might help me in the process.
The story doesn't end here and I would like to tell more, but I wish to keep introductions (somewhat) short.

Good luck realising your goals and thanks to anyone who decides to take time and read my story!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard, I'm seeing that the book has done real well in Estonia! Glad to hear it has had an impact on you.

IMG_2689.JPG

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...