Dopemary guy
New Contributor
So I started my first business (selling high end tactical and custom knives) in 1996, went online in 1998, was the first knife dealer to be on google shopping. Was about to start a YouTube channel shortly after, hit 60k in sales, by myself, going to college and working out of my grandmothers basement, didn’t realize what I had going. 911 hit and I let it all go to become a cop.
4 years ago I left LE and flipped houses for 2 years and started a black car company. Didn’t make any profit on either. Started a CBD company a year ago, Colorado Quantum and also Dopemary, Going through the desert, haven’t really got traction yet as far as sales go. I’m 46 now. Just read The Millionare Fastlane and Unscripted , after hearing the forum referenced so much I just had to come check it out!
Thanks for reading, Pete
4 years ago I left LE and flipped houses for 2 years and started a black car company. Didn’t make any profit on either. Started a CBD company a year ago, Colorado Quantum and also Dopemary, Going through the desert, haven’t really got traction yet as far as sales go. I’m 46 now. Just read The Millionare Fastlane and Unscripted , after hearing the forum referenced so much I just had to come check it out!
Thanks for reading, Pete
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
