The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My story (short version)

Dopemary guy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 13, 2020
Denver, CO
So I started my first business (selling high end tactical and custom knives) in 1996, went online in 1998, was the first knife dealer to be on google shopping. Was about to start a YouTube channel shortly after, hit 60k in sales, by myself, going to college and working out of my grandmothers basement, didn’t realize what I had going. 911 hit and I let it all go to become a cop.
4 years ago I left LE and flipped houses for 2 years and started a black car company. Didn’t make any profit on either. Started a CBD company a year ago, Colorado Quantum and also Dopemary, Going through the desert, haven’t really got traction yet as far as sales go. I’m 46 now. Just read The Millionare Fastlane and Unscripted , after hearing the forum referenced so much I just had to come check it out!

Thanks for reading, Pete

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...