The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Son Was Born

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Congrats Skyler!

Where is Legacy Dad, anyway?
Haven't seen him in these parts forever!

I don't now, but I get my inbox filled with error messages from his account which is registered here that say "Mailbox full" ...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AroundTheWorld

Be in the Moment
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 24, 2007
Well, he seems to be still making posts to his blog. That is good ;)

/hijack

SaraK

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Apr 25, 2008
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Congrats. My son is 5 and he makes me laugh sooo hard that my face hurts. Keep one important thing in mind. When you are changing your son point the gun down before you close up.

LOL! My sons are 5 and 3 now but I remember those days well! Both my husband and I got squirted a few times. My solution: I kept some washcloths by the changing area and and soon as I opened up the diaper I'd set the washcloth on top of the "gun" so that if he did pee while I was changing him it would just go into the wash cloth.

SaraK

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Apr 25, 2008
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
You were lucky! Seems like my babies always woke up hungry just as food was being served.

Ahh, yes, you eating hot food is one of those things you don't realize is a luxury until it's taken away from you.

Luckily/unfortunately this phase doesn't last very long... although it seems like forever at the time! In a few short years you'll be looking back at these times with nostalgia, and think wistfully about when their hands were sooo teeny tiny. And giving unsolicited baby advice to other new parents :)

Legacy Dad

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Sep 3, 2007
Worldwide, depending on the month.
Hey Guys,

I'm still alive. Learned another language, took some trips "abroad' and got my family settled into the Pacific NW. We bought a house $80k under value and are hoping to make some upgrades. My time has been limited so I try to give it to the family first. Haven't been on any websites much including Legacy Dad.com.

Keep me posted.

Lance

P.S. MJ where's the book???? :smxB:

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
Hey Guys,
I'm still alive.
Soooo glad to see you here again. I keep following you on your blog.

P.S. Sorry for hijacking the thread.

GettingThere

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Dec 3, 2007
Central Florida
Congratulations! As far as vehicles, the '07+ Acura MDX gets 5 stars in all directions with the highest rating for neck protection in a rear-end collision...AWD on every model as well. Safest SUV available right now, and it looks good doing it. I've done the research already for our future fam. ;)

Enjoy your new life!

-John

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.