The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My SMMA/Digital Marketing Agency Journey

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
This is my progress thread for my Digital marketing agency.

I'm going to document all my successes and failures I go through as well as the work I do for the week.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
So first week of updates last week I was cold calling every day and I booked another 2 appointments but sadly they were all no-shows.

So far I've booked appointments but can't get the person to attend the sales call. So I've been looking into strategies on youtube to fix that and hopefully, the next appointment I book I can fix that.

I followed up with the people who no-showed but they eventually said they weren't interested.

So this week I'm just going to continue cold calling to book appointments.

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
No new appointments set so far.

I've found a couple of active Facebook groups in my niche with a lot of people. So I'm just trying to be a peer and answer questions where I can and learn more about the niche.

I've also started pairing LinkedIn with cold calling for outreach.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
This is my progress thread for my Digital marketing agency.

I'm going to document all my successes and failures I go through as well as the work I do for the week.
Congrats on your progress so far @Wizza134 — the best thing is that you’re taking action and learning at this point.

You may find this thread useful in your journey: NOTABLE! - MARKETING - Does your Agency have the foundations to scale to $1M+?

I’ve secured a wild number of new clients, around 170 over the last 8 months via LinkedIn. No cold calling. Just LinkedIn alone.

You must combine outreach though with building a personal brand. Just outreach alone is pissing in the wind. The goal is to build a BRAND that is trusted and known in your niche — not just get clients.

And amazing content and a loyal tribe is key to doing that.

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
I’ve secured a wild number of new clients, around 170 over the last 8 months via LinkedIn. No cold calling. Just LinkedIn alone.
Woah, 170 clients over 8 months just from LinkedIn is absolutely insane.

Thank's for the thread man.

I'll make sure to focus on building a personal brand as I do outreach.

DamienP

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Sep 27, 2015
UK
I'd strongly suggest you choose a market and specialize in it relentlessly. It's the best way to stand out early on. Get to know your chosen market and the people in it intimately.

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
I'd strongly suggest you choose a market and specialize in it relentlessly. It's the best way to stand out early on. Get to know your chosen market and the people in it intimately.
Thanks, man I chose a market that I found pretty interesting and I'm learning a lot about them from the Facebook groups that I'm in.

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
I haven't booked any meetings this week either Summer classes and work kept me preoccupied.

But whenever I had time I did outreach on LinkedIn using @Black_Dragon43 Outbound LinkedIn Playbook. I've started 3 solid conversations with business owners in my niche after doing it for 2 days and only sending around 25 connection requests.

I've also been spending time in the Facebook around 4 Facebook groups of my niche in my free time. It really is interesting learning about the business while being a peer in these groups.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
I haven't booked any meetings this week either Summer classes and work kept me preoccupied.

But whenever I had time I did outreach on LinkedIn using @Black_Dragon43 Outbound LinkedIn Playbook. I've started 3 solid conversations with business owners in my niche after doing it for 2 days and only sending around 25 connection requests.

I've also been spending time in the Facebook around 4 Facebook groups of my niche in my free time. It really is interesting learning about the business while being a peer in these groups.
LinkedIn imo is by far the best client acquisition channel atm!

Captain Jack

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Nov 16, 2015
USA

Please SEARCH before posting.