The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My RPA Journey - automation for SMBs

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Gutski

我很快乐!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Aug 9, 2018
Switzerland, Thun
Hey Fastlaners,

I see lots of potential in RPA (Robotic Process Automation) for SMBs. The niche that I'm considering brings a lot of repetitive work. It is extremly hard for small enterprises to find qualified personnel working for you to do the paper work. Outsourcing it to VAs is difficult as you deal with sensitive data.

Currently, I have a prospect who has only one employee. Now she is pregnant and will stop working for three months and possibly change to a lower level of employment. My prospect is strugling again to find a new employee. I know as a matter of fact that there is a lot of repetitive work that also a software bot could do. He could eliminate the risks that comes along with managing employees. I think this could be a good match.

Next week I call him and try to sell the idea. First, I'd offer him to assess his processes, show potential for improvement and point out the processes ideal for RPA. I'd do this for a lump sum of 1k which he'd pay me upfront.

Do you have experience in RPA? Any reccomendations?

Thank you :cool: , Stefan

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gutski

我很快乐!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Aug 9, 2018
Switzerland, Thun
Hi everybody,

I had my call with my first prospect. Well, I talked about one hour with him and learnt a lot about the industry. Although I didn't sell him my offer, he suggested sitting together for a partnership. Why not?! The call just took another turn than what I expected25801

So far my first steps...

Gutski

我很快乐!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Aug 9, 2018
Switzerland, Thun
Hi folks,
Just to get back to my last entry. I haven't got in a partnership with the other guy. I'm still in this RPA thing and I know I could provide a lot of value.

last steps that I took.
- Attending RPA course for UiPath
- Tried to set up a landing page (not finished)

to be continued..

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.