Stefan Gut
我很快乐!
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Hey Fastlaners,
I see lots of potential in RPA (Robotic Process Automation) for SMBs. The niche that I'm considering brings a lot of repetitive work. It is extremly hard for small enterprises to find qualified personnel working for you to do the paper work. Outsourcing it to VAs is difficult as you deal with sensitive data.
Currently, I have a prospect who has only one employee. Now she is pregnant and will stop working for three months and possibly change to a lower level of employment. My prospect is strugling again to find a new employee. I know as a matter of fact that there is a lot of repetitive work that also a software bot could do. He could eliminate the risks that comes along with managing employees. I think this could be a good match.
Next week I call him and try to sell the idea. First, I'd offer him to assess his processes, show potential for improvement and point out the processes ideal for RPA. I'd do this for a lump sum of 1k which he'd pay me upfront.
Do you have experience in RPA? Any reccomendations?
Thank you
, Stefan
I see lots of potential in RPA (Robotic Process Automation) for SMBs. The niche that I'm considering brings a lot of repetitive work. It is extremly hard for small enterprises to find qualified personnel working for you to do the paper work. Outsourcing it to VAs is difficult as you deal with sensitive data.
Currently, I have a prospect who has only one employee. Now she is pregnant and will stop working for three months and possibly change to a lower level of employment. My prospect is strugling again to find a new employee. I know as a matter of fact that there is a lot of repetitive work that also a software bot could do. He could eliminate the risks that comes along with managing employees. I think this could be a good match.
Next week I call him and try to sell the idea. First, I'd offer him to assess his processes, show potential for improvement and point out the processes ideal for RPA. I'd do this for a lump sum of 1k which he'd pay me upfront.
Do you have experience in RPA? Any reccomendations?
Thank you
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
