The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Rookie Year

kenro

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Mar 6, 2018
Cleveland, Ohio
Hi! My name is Ray and I've browsed through this forum a lot, and am just now making an account.

I'm currently a junior in college and have learned that there are other path to achieve your goals besides just college. While my goal is still to finish and see through my final year or two in college, I've had an itch to do something myself besides just getting another random internship.

I've done some affiliate marketing and have had moderate success there. I plan to continue to build these sites to branch out and help fund some future ventures.

I look forward to reading and contributing to this forum. Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

drumworx

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Mar 16, 2018
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Hi! My name is Ray and I've browsed through this forum a lot, and am just now making an account.

I'm currently a junior in college and have learned that there are other path to achieve your goals besides just college. While my goal is still to finish and see through my final year or two in college, I've had an itch to do something myself besides just getting another random internship.

I've done some affiliate marketing and have had moderate success there. I plan to continue to build these sites to branch out and help fund some future ventures.

I look forward to reading and contributing to this forum. Thanks!
I'm new too! Good to have you and I wish you luck. Hope you're encouraged and learn what you need to learn to take your ideas to the next level!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...