The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My name is Ken Bishop

KenB

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Nov 18, 2018
Canada
Hello, my name is Ken Bishop. I am older in years but have found a need to move into the fast lane. I know it won't happen quick and realize it takes a lot of work. I do have a website with my name as the domain. Not sure if I can place a link here or not. I am going to use it as a learning road to my real objective. On the website I plan on teaching existing business owners how to build a wordpress website. The training is free.
I know there is a lot of competition but that is why I am using it as a road to learning things I need to know for my other plans.
I have a lot of ideas based on need. I will continue to build that website but won't take action on my other plans until I have finished millionaire fastlane .
I have already made a lot of mistakes online. Unfortunately, do to health reasons I need to make this work more than ever. That is not an excuse but a fact. My slowlane has closed for construction so I have my signal on to move into the fastlane. I am certain this is a good thing. My wife has taken on a heavy burden because of my health and I will do what it takes to relieve her of that burden.
So far the Fastlane book has given me motivation and confirmed my suspicions what I must do. There is a number of things in the book helped make sense of things I wasn't focused on. Things are becoming a lot clearer to me with each chapter I finish.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
Welcome! Glad you're here! Instead of reading Millionaire Fastlane , I would just take action on your other plans. What are your other plans?

VIVEKSINGHJADONS

VSJ
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Sep 18, 2018
India
Hello, ken. Welcome to the Fastlane forum. Motivation can be found at any stage of life. When thing come from deep inside external factors doesn't matter. Yes, you are right the journey to the Fastlane is not easy because it's a process. Happy reading and happy journey to the Fastlane.

KenB

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Nov 18, 2018
Canada
Welcome! Glad you're here! Instead of reading Millionaire Fastlane , I would just take action on your other plans. What are your other plans?
Thanks. I shouldn't say I am not taking action. I am in the research stage of finding the market within the website traffic niche that fits all my criteria. As far as the fastlane book goes, I will have it finished today. It isn't causing much of a delay. I like to finish a task when I start it. That way I can concentrate on the job at hand.

KenB

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Nov 18, 2018
Canada
Hello, ken. Welcome to the Fastlane forum. Motivation can be found at any stage of life. When thing come from deep inside external factors doesn't matter. Yes, you are right the journey to the Fastlane is not easy because it's a process. Happy reading and happy journey to the Fastlane.
Thanks. I have a lot of knowledge on internet marketing but until now it has been a lot of mumbo jumbo with my efforts going in the wrong direction. I feel I now have focus on what needs to be done. The Fastlane book along with another I have just read really brought home a lot of things to allow me to create a system to follow. This system really makes sense to me now. I can focus and move along. I have a few more books I want to read to help with my quest but I will wait until I reach the point that I feel I need them. I really want to focus on website traffic generation. I want to learn that inside and out.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Ken, appreciate the intro!

RichardMarkRead

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Oct 26, 2018
Hello, my name is Ken Bishop. I am older in years but have found a need to move into the fast lane. I know it won't happen quick and realize it takes a lot of work. I do have a website with my name as the domain. Not sure if I can place a link here or not. I am going to use it as a learning road to my real objective. On the website I plan on teaching existing business owners how to build a wordpress website. The training is free.
I know there is a lot of competition but that is why I am using it as a road to learning things I need to know for my other plans.
I have a lot of ideas based on need. I will continue to build that website but won't take action on my other plans until I have finished millionaire fastlane .
I have already made a lot of mistakes online. Unfortunately, do to health reasons I need to make this work more than ever. That is not an excuse but a fact. My slowlane has closed for construction so I have my signal on to move into the fastlane. I am certain this is a good thing. My wife has taken on a heavy burden because of my health and I will do what it takes to relieve her of that burden.
So far the Fastlane book has given me motivation and confirmed my suspicions what I must do. There is a number of things in the book helped make sense of things I wasn't focused on. Things are becoming a lot clearer to me with each chapter I finish.
Good Luck Ken!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...