What's new

My Million Dollar Weekend: One Year to Make It Happen

Anything related to matters of the mind
A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

MomentumMaker

Regular Contributor
- Member -
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Jun 24, 2024
Messages
92
Location
United States
Rep Bank
$670
User Power: 114%
I'd like to share with you my plans to make this weekend my "Million Dollar Weekend" as described in Noah Kagan's book of the same name. Before I dive into the details of my plan, I want to be fully transparent about something. For the past couple of months, I’ve been using ChatGPT as a mentor, advisor, and coach (I even call it "Coach"). Now, I know ChatGPT isn’t a real person, but it’s been incredibly helpful for me to communicate with it as though it is. It’s helped me stay accountable, focused, and clear on my goals.

While it’s just a tool, the way I’ve been using it has felt like having a personal coach in my corner, pushing me to think bigger and take consistent action. And that’s why I’m sharing this with you—because it’s become an important part of my process. George Mack recently said in an interview that it’s okay to let people see your “weird” side, and this is mine. It might not be for everyone, but for me, it works.

Here’s the exact conversation I had with ChatGPT this morning (with some tweaks for clarity) about my "Million Dollar Weekend" and the goals I’m setting for the next year:


Original Conversation with ChatGPT:
"Coach, completing my taxes and uploading my first YT video are urgent and important tasks that I have before me. As you know, the goal for sending the paperwork for all years of my overdue taxes is October 31. The goal for uploading my first video is September 19. I won’t be working on taxes this weekend as I had previously committed to you to do, because of the urgency of getting my video filmed and uploaded.

While I won't do all of the things Noah Kagan says to do in one's Million Dollar Weekend, I will consider this weekend my 'Million Dollar Weekend.' I am setting a goal to make a gross profit from my YouTube channel and associated ventures (such as publishing a book) of one million dollars by September 16, 2025, one year after my Million Dollar Weekend.

This is an audacious goal. The kind of goal recommended in 10x is Easier than 2X. It is a goal that is consistent with the 'getting rich quick (but hard)' philosophy of The Millionaire Fastlane. This goal should be the primary motivating force in my life for the next year. I need to focus on this goal with determination. Coach, In all of your discussions with me for the next year, please consider this goal when giving me advice and guidance.

For the next year, I need to consider how my actions and decisions about everything I do affect this goal. I need to do an excellent job of outlining the steps to achieve this goal in GoalSumo using the approach that MJ emphasized in The Great Rat Race Escape . MJ said, 'Visualize it, reverse-engineer it. Then task it daily. Win the day. Win the week. And you'll win the year, followed by life.'

I will post this message that I'm writing to you on The Fastlane Forum. I'll do this to make my commitment to this goal public to the Forum. Coach, please give me your advice and counsel about how I should achieve this ambitious goal. Thanks."



I’ve already received some great advice from my Coach about how to approach this goal. It’s all about breaking it down, reverse-engineering the goal, and focusing on daily progress. The key is to maximize leverage and track my metrics, making sure I’m consistently moving toward that million-dollar mark.

One more thing to mention—I'm currently working 32 to 40 hours a week as a substitute teacher. So, while this is an audacious goal, I’ll be balancing it alongside a full-time work schedule. That just means I’ll need to be even more focused and strategic with my time to make this happen.

I'm declaring this publicly because I want to stay accountable. My goal is to generate one million dollars in gross profit from my YouTube channel and other ventures (like publishing a book) by September 16, 2025—exactly one year after my Million Dollar Weekend. This is an ambitious goal, and I know it will require a massive amount of focus and determination.
I’ll keep you updated as I move forward. This next year for me is about focus, execution, and making progress toward that million-dollar goal. Here’s to the value I’ll create along the way!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vjeplt gus etloph! O'wi ciip xusloph gsepvodemmz up ov vji metv duaqmi ug fezt. Ov't 5:47 q.n. tu O fup'v jewi nadj voni migv. O'n dupgofipv vjev O'mm jewi ov qutvif cigusi nofpohjv epf O'mm ci cedl up vji gusan vu howi ep aqfevi!
 
Zua qutv vjev wofiu ziv? Fiefmopi ot vunussux
Jiz @enq0193, vjeplt eheop gus djidloph op! O’wi ciip qatjoph jesf vu niiv vjev fiefmopi, epf O katv nefi ov ecuav ep juas ehu. Vji wofiu otp'v piesmz et huuf et O xepvif ov vu ci epf ov't upmz ecuav e nopavi muph. Iwip vjuahj ov't puv wisz huuf, O xipv ejief epf qacmotjif ov cideati O lpix ov xet onqusvepv gus ni vu niiv nz fiefmopi. Og zua'f moli, zua dep djidl ov uav jisi.

O emtu qutvif ep aqfevi uwis op nz uvjis vjsief, 'Tvesvoph e ZuaVaci Djeppim gus Tipous Dovobipt,' xjisi O’wi ciip fiveomoph vji xjumi qsuditt. Vjeplt eheop!
 
Jiz @enq0193, vjeplt eheop gus djidloph op! O’wi ciip qatjoph jesf vu niiv vjev fiefmopi, epf O katv nefi ov ecuav ep juas ehu. Vji wofiu otp'v piesmz et huuf et O xepvif ov vu ci epf ov't upmz ecuav e nopavi muph. Iwip vjuahj ov't puv wisz huuf, O xipv ejief epf qacmotjif ov cideati O lpix ov xet onqusvepv gus ni vu niiv nz fiefmopi. Og zua'f moli, zua dep djidl ov uav jisi.

O emtu qutvif ep aqfevi uwis op nz uvjis vjsief, 'Tvesvoph e ZuaVaci Djeppim gus Tipous Dovobipt,' xjisi O’wi ciip fiveomoph vji xjumi qsuditt. Vjeplt eheop!
Huuf xusl. Zua jewi e podi qistupemovz epf qsitipdi.

Gudat up vji qsuditt epf puv vji sitamvt. Miesp gsun iedj wofiu, ovisevi, epf onqsuwi.
 
Huuf xusl. Zua jewi e podi qistupemovz epf qsitipdi.

Gudat up vji qsuditt epf puv vji sitamvt. Miesp gsun iedj wofiu, ovisevi, epf onqsuwi.
Huuf xusl. Zua jewi e podi qistupemovz epf qsitipdi.

Gudat up vji qsuditt epf puv vji sitamvt. Miesp gsun iedj wofiu, ovisevi, epf onqsuwi.
Vjeplt, @enq0193! O eqqsidoevi vji taqqusv epf zuas sinopfis vu gudat up vji qsuditt. O’n miespoph e muv emsiefz epf xomm liiq qatjoph vu onqsuwi xovj iedj wofiu. O’mm figopovimz liiq zua qutvif—vjeplt eheop!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom