RazorCut
Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Ok, time for me to stick my head above the parapet and start my progress thread.
PLEDGE
- It is my intention is to produce a meaningful passive income by the end of June 2015.
The word meaningful will mean different things to different people but for me the definition in this case is that 'I will not need any other form of income to provide for my wife and family'.
My goals are:
I started with what I want my end game to look like as in the past I have built businesses that tied me down to sometimes long hours, fixed location and hardly any time off. Not smart moves. You need to start by looking at the journeys end and then set your course accordingly to get you there.
Because of current working constraints this passive income will have to be built solely on part time hours (just to add some pressure into the mix).
I hope my fellow fastlaners will come on this journey with me. I look forward to your support and advice, and together we will see where it leads. I know it will be a mix of fun, excitement, frustration and pain as that is what entrepreneurship is all about after all.
PLEDGE
- It is my intention is to produce a meaningful passive income by the end of June 2015.
The word meaningful will mean different things to different people but for me the definition in this case is that 'I will not need any other form of income to provide for my wife and family'.
My goals are:
- To be financially free – not needing to work to sustain a good standard of living
- To be able to live wherever I choose free from geographical constraints
- To be able to work as much or as little as I want in whatever field I so choose
I started with what I want my end game to look like as in the past I have built businesses that tied me down to sometimes long hours, fixed location and hardly any time off. Not smart moves. You need to start by looking at the journeys end and then set your course accordingly to get you there.
Because of current working constraints this passive income will have to be built solely on part time hours (just to add some pressure into the mix).
I hope my fellow fastlaners will come on this journey with me. I look forward to your support and advice, and together we will see where it leads. I know it will be a mix of fun, excitement, frustration and pain as that is what entrepreneurship is all about after all.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
