What's new

My introduction

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Jables

PARKED
Joined
Jul 11, 2012
Messages
10
Rep Bank
$120
Hello all.*

I have asked a few questions but have never introduced myself. My name is Josh and I will be turning 30 on the 29th of August. I live north of Dallas.*

I have worked for the county for ten years. I do building maintenance. I guess somebody has to unstop the toilets and mow the grass at the courthouse!*

When I turned 20 I told everyone that I would retire by 25, didn't happen. At 25, I pushed retirement back to 30. I don't see 30 happening either.*

I have become complacent over the last ten years, I got too comfortable with the security of this job. Its time to do something.*

My first questions on here probably seemed like get rich quick. I posted a thread about ten years wasted and MJ told me that I don't poses the skills yet for a fastlane business. THANK YOU for igniting the fire MJ.*

I have been reading everything I can about website development and programming languages. There is a YouTube tutorial for everything. I feel I have come a long way towards possessing the skills for a fastlane business.*

Today I am buying a domain for the landscape advertising website I will create. It will be free for customers and businesses will pay a yearly subscription to be on it. At first I was going to pick a domain name that would have limited me to just Texas. I figured why not choose a better name and take this bitch nationwide!!!

Thank you all for the great information and insight this forum has provided.*

Josh
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom