The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Introduction

Got Business

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 23, 2010
Hello everyone,

My name is Rammy, I came across this forum and I thought it might help me achieve my goals quicker.

I believe that every human being has the potential to become a millionaire. I know for one thing that I will 100% achieve this goal, I have an extraordinary dedication when it come to achieving my goals. But before reaching this ultimate goal, I am going to take it step by step and achieve smaller goals first.

I currently have $3,000 in my bank account, its not much, but I have just started my independent life. I am going to University by september, Im 18 years old.

My initial goals are to earn: $10,000 - $30,000 - $50,000 - $80,000 - $100,000 - $150,000 - $200,000 - $300,000 - $400,000 - $500,000 - $600,000 - $750,000 - $850,000 - $1,000,000.

Insanely hard, yes
Impossible? No

I will make a million, and I will appreciate anyone who helps me in achieving my goal.
Thank You

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Rammy! My first suggestion is to earn $100, then shoot for $200 ... it can be difficult (albeit not impossible) to jump from 0 to $100,000 in one swift stroke.

darkshark

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 14, 2009
Like others said, develop a plan first, and with the mindset you already have, you'd be surprised how amazingly well you'd do!

LesG

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Mar 15, 2010
San Francisco
From my experience it is not linear. I say this so you don't get discouraged as you only make X amount in the beginning years. For instance, it took me 30 years of my life before I amassed a great fortune of 25k. Got into real estate and within 1 year it grow to 37k.

I'm still figuring it out. But my employees called MONEY are working 24/7 without complaint. My experience is that wealth grows on an curve like y=x to the second power, with maybe a collapse to almost zero every now and then. ): Hmm. Lost a million one year. Crap.

The early years are built on your foundation of removing "stinking thinking", until you are blessed enough to get into a system.

YOu think you got it, but then there is too much money coming in and you blow it on your arrogant thinking while due diligence lack. Aha... go back to basics on what made you successful and start again.

You can put anyone name there. Trump, etc.

Don't forget to enjoy the journey. And remember you already are successful!

1) What is the worlds average annual income?
2) How many people in this world live in India and China?
3) What is would the average lifestyle of an average human look like that lived since the dawn of man?
4) Would you sell both your eyes for 10 million dollars? If not you must be worth more than that!

Remember you already are blessed.

Cat Man Du

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 30, 2007
From my experience it is not linear. I say this so you don't get discouraged as you only make X amount in the beginning years. For instance, it took me 30 years of my life before I amassed a great fortune of 25k. Got into real estate and within 1 year it grow to 37k.

I'm still figuring it out. But my employees called MONEY are working 24/7 without complaint. My experience is that wealth grows on an curve like y=x to the second power, with maybe a collapse to almost zero every now and then. ): Hmm. Lost a million one year. Crap. YEAH.........All of a sudden.....Your taxes are what your income used to be!

The early years are built on your foundation of removing "stinking thinking", until you are blessed enough to get into a system. AMEN..............YOU really ARE what you think!

YOu think you got it, but then there is too much money coming in and you blow it on your arrogant thinking while due diligence lack. Aha... go back to basics on what made you successful and start again. Retired in my 30's...HAD to go back to work in my 40's. Glad to know I wasn't alone.

You can put anyone name there. Trump, etc.

Don't forget to enjoy the journey. And remember you already are successful!

1) What is the worlds average annual income?
2) How many people in this world live in India and China?
3) What is would the average lifestyle of an average human look like that lived since the dawn of man?
4) Would you sell both your eyes for 10 million dollars? If not you must be worth more than that!

Remember you already are blessed.

And remember you already are successful!

Remember you already are blessed. YOU are...............So be! :iagree:

Got Business

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 23, 2010
Thx for all the input, maybe PHxMJ is right, I should tone down the steps a bit. Just as you guys said make a plan. Im going to do just that, but before I have to see what my skills are. Here are some ideas that can help me in my goals.

1- Amazing Songwriter
2-I have made my own Music album with 15 original party songs, still not yet recorded.
3-I am very creative and talented in creative writing, I have finished writing 91 pages of my 200 page fantasy novel
4-I can write Poetry(but dont know if it's a money maker)
5- I can start V-logging on Youtube, but i have to get in a partnership with youtube
6- I can start buying and selling stuff on E-bay
7-I can Record my songs, and sell the, online through Itunes (but there is the cost of recording them.)
8- I can try to make a resume and get a job.
9-With the help of my father, I can try to import, speakers from china, and try to sell them here, like around 300 speakers (This will still have an initial cost)
10-I can write an E-book (Not sure on what and how to sell it online)

We'll these are all I could think of at the moment.

If there are any more ways for a student like me to make money, I would appreciate it if you could notify me. Thanks

EastWind

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Oct 31, 2009
USA
Welcome to the forum. You can do many things, and it is easy to do many things. Very easy to do many things which don't matter. The wisdom of business is knowing which of those things will matter, and which is worth doing to make money.

It's like reading. How many books have been written by man? How many books can you buy from Amazon.com? However, are they all worth reading? You gotta read selectively. When it comes to the things you do, you also gotta apply yourself selectively since you have a fixed constraint. Time! You have 24/hrs a day like everyone else.

But I urge you to read on this forum. To understand the idea behind fastlane, which still eludes alot, even on this very forum. When you understand this idea, you will immediately narrow down the things you can do to a very few. The idea is to do something that grows exponentially instead of linearly. To great immense value and wealth in a short and fast time so you can enjoy the rest of your life doing what so ever your heart desires.

Read all the "ARTICLES" not posts, ARTICLES. After that, you can dive into reading all the posts you can. Enjoy, and we look forward to hearing your success story in a few years from now. :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...