Got Business
New Contributor
- Joined
- Mar 23, 2010
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$75
$75
User Power: 50%
Hello everyone,
My name is Rammy, I came across this forum and I thought it might help me achieve my goals quicker.
I believe that every human being has the potential to become a millionaire. I know for one thing that I will 100% achieve this goal, I have an extraordinary dedication when it come to achieving my goals. But before reaching this ultimate goal, I am going to take it step by step and achieve smaller goals first.
I currently have $3,000 in my bank account, its not much, but I have just started my independent life. I am going to University by september, Im 18 years old.
My initial goals are to earn: $10,000 - $30,000 - $50,000 - $80,000 - $100,000 - $150,000 - $200,000 - $300,000 - $400,000 - $500,000 - $600,000 - $750,000 - $850,000 - $1,000,000.
Insanely hard, yes
Impossible? No
I will make a million, and I will appreciate anyone who helps me in achieving my goal.
Thank You
My name is Rammy, I came across this forum and I thought it might help me achieve my goals quicker.
I believe that every human being has the potential to become a millionaire. I know for one thing that I will 100% achieve this goal, I have an extraordinary dedication when it come to achieving my goals. But before reaching this ultimate goal, I am going to take it step by step and achieve smaller goals first.
I currently have $3,000 in my bank account, its not much, but I have just started my independent life. I am going to University by september, Im 18 years old.
My initial goals are to earn: $10,000 - $30,000 - $50,000 - $80,000 - $100,000 - $150,000 - $200,000 - $300,000 - $400,000 - $500,000 - $600,000 - $750,000 - $850,000 - $1,000,000.
Insanely hard, yes
Impossible? No
I will make a million, and I will appreciate anyone who helps me in achieving my goal.
Thank You
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
