expand_knowledge
PARKED
- Joined
- Apr 12, 2023
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$65
$65
Hello,
Ever since I was little I always loved money, I always tried to earn money through various means because deep down inside I knew that money was kind of power.
So I started reading books on personal development because it seemed like a good way to achieve my goals, to live without having to work. I discovered this forum while reading the book "The Millionaire Fastlane ". I have acquired a lot of knowledge and I am still looking to learn knowledge, this is one of the main reasons why I joined this server, but also to share what I learned.
Ever since I was little I always loved money, I always tried to earn money through various means because deep down inside I knew that money was kind of power.
So I started reading books on personal development because it seemed like a good way to achieve my goals, to live without having to work. I discovered this forum while reading the book "The Millionaire Fastlane ". I have acquired a lot of knowledge and I am still looking to learn knowledge, this is one of the main reasons why I joined this server, but also to share what I learned.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
