The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My introduction

pharoahflow

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 22, 2023
Hello guys,

I'm so happy to find out about this forum, and here is my formal introduction. One thing about me is i've
always strived to be an entrepreneur. Up until the point I was ready to do whatever it takes.

I can admit that during times of struggle i've previously stolen from others, and at the time of the act, my main justification was that they didn't really
need it. When I used to think like that, as someone who grew up in Canada to refugee asylum parents. Seeing my mom work so hard just broke my heart and made me a criminal. It was until I got sentenced to prison for almost a year that I've finally changed.
I got arrested for robbery, and i want to actually introduce myself and knowing that if in the future someone here sees this post it is a deterrent because it shows I lack "morals" or "critical thinking" good. I'll get rich without you anyways.

I've been out of prison for around 2 years from now, and finally snapped out of some psychotic delusions that Gods were awakening peoples third eyes.
If you're curious to how I actually changed, it was until I actually faced consequences for my actions. I'm someone who grew up entirely in canada, never stepping foot outside of canada. I never got confronted or taught essential "life lessons" like you'd think. I was never homeless at all, and there was always food in my fridge. The thing was just being in a poor area and seeing my single mom work every day. I couldn't stop thinking that its impossible for me to go to university for 5 years, then spend another 10 years saving up just to retire her. I said F*ck that i'm going to sell drugs and retire her before i turn 16. Now I just turned 24 and figured out reading books is actually useful.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...