The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My introduction

isaacdramera

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Sep 9, 2020
New Jersey
Hello I’m isaac, 22 years old and I can say I am very grateful and lucky to be in this country, since I am from Africa, west African to be specific
I apology in advance because English is my second language I mostly speak French.
First of all, I am a student in a college ( sophomore) and also a hustler. I am not citizen or permanent resident but I am here as an international student. As also the first kid of my family in Africa. I can always be asked to go back if anything happen backhome. So I focus my energy more in Africa to develop something there and make my father works with me and some partners. So if Anytime family duty calls me I can go back and get something in there waiting to be developed. Secondly, as I mentioned I am not citizen or permanent resident but I learned some skills with e-commerce which I stopped because I didn’t have money to run the Facebook ads
I’m studying business administration and management but most of my business ideas are asking another type of skills , IT.
I do not know if I should change my major where I already spent like 2 years or I can try to find a business idea in my domaine or I can learn that skill somehow. as a 22 years old I bought 13 hectares ( I do not know in acres) where I intend to do business ( poultry, farming, agro pastoral and so on ) I wanted to focus on Africa for like one year to set up something
Then focus in America here to build a business too both side so I won’t lose if I had to go back in Africa.
Advise, suggestion, and help

Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MrE

Be. Create. Repeat.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jul 26, 2021
Colorado
Welcome isaacdramera!

13 hectares is 32 acres. Did you buy that here in America or in Africa?

Guyfieri5

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Jul 13, 2019
Raleigh, North Carolina
Hello I’m isaac, 22 years old and I can say I am very grateful and lucky to be in this country, since I am from Africa, west African to be specific
I apology in advance because English is my second language I mostly speak French.
First of all, I am a student in a college ( sophomore) and also a hustler. I am not citizen or permanent resident but I am here as an international student. As also the first kid of my family in Africa. I can always be asked to go back if anything happen backhome. So I focus my energy more in Africa to develop something there and make my father works with me and some partners. So if Anytime family duty calls me I can go back and get something in there waiting to be developed. Secondly, as I mentioned I am not citizen or permanent resident but I learned some skills with e-commerce which I stopped because I didn’t have money to run the Facebook ads
I’m studying business administration and management but most of my business ideas are asking another type of skills , IT.
I do not know if I should change my major where I already spent like 2 years or I can try to find a business idea in my domaine or I can learn that skill somehow. as a 22 years old I bought 13 hectares ( I do not know in acres) where I intend to do business ( poultry, farming, agro pastoral and so on ) I wanted to focus on Africa for like one year to set up something
Then focus in America here to build a business too both side so I won’t lose if I had to go back in Africa.
Advise, suggestion, and help

Thanks
Welcome to the forum!

isaacdramera

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Sep 9, 2020
New Jersey
Welcome isaacdramera!

13 hectares is 32 acres. Did you buy that here in America or in Africa?
In African. so I want to build a huge business on it. First by our own cost and after call investors

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...