The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Introduction - 21 Ireland

Carrick

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 11, 2020
Hi,

I am currently listening to TMF on Audible on my walks, but I am going to buy paper copy of both books.
I am 21 from Ireland. My current entrepreneurial pursuit is CPA Affiliate Marketing, primarily using Facebook Ads & Google Ads. Whilst I'm aware that this violates the C Commandment, I think it is good for me to get started and get experience selling online. I am also currently reading "Cashvertising" to improve my copywriting skills.

After listening to MJ's interview with John Somnez from Bulldog Mindset, I also decided to start learning web development. I had studied it a little in High School and had taken a few courses before but then I got sucked into a lot of the MMO guru bs and focused on FX Trading from an MLM(which inevitably didn't go well, I was a naive 18 year old). I am currently taking Colt Steele's Web Developer Bootcamp (It has just been completely redone for 2020) on Udemy and I also have his Advanced Web Developer bootcamp. I bought these both in 2017. I had gone through a bit of the first but stopped. I am really enjoying getting back into programming

I really love MJ's message on adding relative value to people's lives for creating wealth. My long term goal is to build a SaaS company.

I look forward to using the forum. Have a nice day. :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
Welcome to the forum and Fastlane world Carrick. After you finish TMF make sure you visit the "I read TMF " thread and drop a comment. That will add the chevron to your name so we all know you've finished and have reason to understand some of the language we use.

I look forward to your success.

JordanK

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Feb 17, 2014
Ireland
Hey Carrick,

Welcome to the forum. I'm also Irish, 22! (Based in Galway). It's nice to see more people from home find this forum/books and learn about what the Fastlane has to offer.

You should check out some of the threads on here by @Fox he's killing it in the website development game and provides a lot of information that I think would be really beneficial for you! (Bonus: He is Irish too hahah)

Carrick

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 11, 2020
Welcome to the forum and Fastlane world Carrick. After you finish TMF make sure you visit the "I read TMF " thread and drop a comment. That will add the chevron to your name so we all know you've finished and have reason to understand some of the language we use.

I look forward to your success.
Thank you Ernman :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Carrick

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 11, 2020
Hey Carrick,

Welcome to the forum. I'm also Irish, 22! (Based in Galway). It's nice to see more people from home find this forum/books and learn about what the Fastlane has to offer.

You should check out some of the threads on here by @Fox he's killing it in the website development game and provides a lot of information that I think would be really beneficial for you! (Bonus: He is Irish too hahah)
Hi JordanK,

Thanks for your reply. :)

When I was lurking, I was reading some of his content and thought it was very good. (y)

LifeisSuffering

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Aug 14, 2020
Hi,

I am currently listening to TMF on Audible on my walks, but I am going to buy paper copy of both books.
I am 21 from Ireland. My current entrepreneurial pursuit is CPA Affiliate Marketing, primarily using Facebook Ads & Google Ads. Whilst I'm aware that this violates the C Commandment, I think it is good for me to get started and get experience selling online. I am also currently reading "Cashvertising" to improve my copywriting skills.

After listening to MJ's interview with John Somnez from Bulldog Mindset, I also decided to start learning web development. I had studied it a little in High School and had taken a few courses before but then I got sucked into a lot of the MMO guru bs and focused on FX Trading from an MLM(which inevitably didn't go well, I was a naive 18 year old). I am currently taking Colt Steele's Web Developer Bootcamp (It has just been completely redone for 2020) on Udemy and I also have his Advanced Web Developer bootcamp. I bought these both in 2017. I had gone through a bit of the first but stopped. I am really enjoying getting back into programming

I really love MJ's message on adding relative value to people's lives for creating wealth. My long term goal is to build a SaaS company.

I look forward to using the forum. Have a nice day. :)
Welcome
i can recommend to you a Youtube Channel it has the same effect of the TMF (an eye opener) about Forex trading and has nothing to do with MLM , if you wanna add forex as a your side hustle list and provide liquidity to your fastlane Journey

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...