What's new

My Intro

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Aspire4More

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
May 24, 2011
Messages
16
Rep Bank
$135
User Power: 6%
Hi guys!

I finally registered for the forums the other day. I got the book the week after it came out and read through it faster than any other book I've read.

I first "knew" MJ from Lambo Power where I have been a member for as long as I can remember. I don't post a whole lot but I do enjoy the OT forum and business forum where I think I read most of MJ's posts. Getting to know some of the owners and folks who post there has been awesome and of course the majority of them are enterpenuers. Overtime this really got me thinking and of course the book helped, but I realized that I always had that desire in me, to own some type of business. I started a Lawn care service when I was like 13 by making flyers and handing them out all over the neighborhood to save for a car. I came from a very poor family, and always haad to work for anything I got, which now I am grateful for. I tried a few other thing when I was younger but eventually settled into a stable job like "everyone else". Basically, this allowed me to buy a house and a decently "nice" car etc. Just a normal persons earnings at the time, but coming from my background I felt rich. This quelled the "hunger" for awhile.


A little about me, I am 30, married to a great wife and have 2 awesome kids, a 4yr old and almost 1 yr old. This is where I am probably most different from the other posters here. Most are probably in their 20's with no obligations, which is awsome. The earlier start you get the better. Now here's the strange thing about me, I have a good job, we are financially stable, I have been able to save up a nice amount of retirement money already and have paid for my oldest Pre-paid College fund free and clear. I am in a position that the VP's of my company held at one time and there is no reason why I can't someday have their jobs, so it's not that I'm in a typical "slow-lane" dead end job. I think most people would just sit back and coast through life until they retire and not thnk twice. For some reason I have this nagging feeling that I need more. Not just more money , but just more. I want something that is mine! One of the founders of the company recently cashed in a $20 million check, as much as I like the company and how they have taken care of me fairly, there's something to be said for working to buy someone else's Lamborghini!


I have always had ideas pop into my head and have never pursued anything. Currently, I am doing a lot of reading in my downtime. I've owned a few good domains for awhile but never executed on any ideas on them. I am just trying to read and absorb little by little and start to formulate ideas and specifics. I have a few general ideas that I can't get out of my head, ranging from everything from a couple ecommerce opportunities that seem underserved, to a Toy "invention" that I came up with while watching my son play after googling and not seeing anything similar, and I have even had a monetization concept for an adult website that I don't believe exists anywhere, not that I would know...lol. Yes, I am kind of all over the map but I am going to explore one thing at a time, day by day and just see where things go. As one of my favorite quotes go.. " You will never change your life until you change something you do daily, the secret to your success in within your daily routine."


I have been reading a lot here and I am learning a lot from all of you. I hope to be able to add value to the forum as well.

Thanks for reading...
Aspire4More
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji getvmepi!!
 
O en 30, nessoif vu e hsiev xogi epf jewi 2 exituni loft, e 4zs umf epf emnutv 1 zs umf. Vjot ot xjisi O en qsucecmz nutv foggisipv gsun vji uvjis qutvist jisi. Nutv esi qsucecmz op vjios 20't xovj pu ucmohevoupt, xjodj ot extuni.

Zua katv ipvisif vji voni xesq. Ev 30, vji ziest hu getvis, vji nivecumotn hivt tmuxis, epf qiuqmi op vjios vxipvoit katv hiv e movvmi xiosfis :)

Fup'v xussz, vjisi't e gix ug at "uwis vji gostv jomm". Vjisi't iwip tuni ug at xju jewi dsuttif ipvosi sephit.

Ximduni vu vji gusan!
 
Ximduni Etqosi4Nusi, O'n emtu op vji "uwis vji gostv jomm" dmep. Emtu xovj e hsiev xogi epf e lof.
 
Hsiev! On 41, xovj e 3 zs umf,
xeovif vu jewi jis, vomm emnutv 38

tu, pu. ov puv emm zuaph qaplt up jisi :)

Jidl nezci zua tjuamf qav e uwis vji jomm hsuaq vuhivjis :)

nohjv ci e piif vjisi.... quttocmz e catopitt

op epz deti ximduni, epf muuloph gusxesf vu tiioph jux zua hiv up vji upsenq
 
Hsiev! On 41, xovj e 3 zs umf,
xeovif vu jewi jis, vomm emnutv 38

tu, pu. ov puv emm zuaph qaplt up jisi :)

Jidl nezci zua tjuamf qav e uwis vji jomm hsuaq vuhivjis :)

nohjv ci e piif vjisi.... quttocmz e catopitt

op epz deti ximduni, epf muuloph gusxesf vu tiioph jux zua hiv up vji upsenq

Fuit vjev niep zua tloq vu "hsepfqe" tvevat eavunevodemmz? :) jiji
 
E movvmi ecuav ni, O en 30, nessoif vu e hsiev xogi epf jewi 2 exituni loft, e 4zs umf epf emnutv 1 zs umf. Vjot ot xjisi O en qsucecmz nutv foggisipv gsun vji uvjis qutvist jisi. Nutv esi qsucecmz op vjios 20't xovj pu ucmohevoupt, xjodj ot extuni.

Ximduni vu vji gusan! Vjisi't qmipvz ug at jisi xovj genomoit, loft, ivd, tu zua'si ges gsun ep uff upi uav :)
 
MUM, vjeplt gus vji xesn ximduni opvu vji umf gumlt dmac! Zua hazt esi hsiev.
 
Zua katv ipvisif vji voni xesq. Ev 30, vji ziest hu getvis, vji nivecumotn hivt tmuxis, epf qiuqmi op vjios vxipvoit katv hiv e movvmi xiosfis

UNH zua esip'v loffoph. Ov tiint moli 4 ziest hu cz optvepvmz. Puv tasi xjz voni ot nuwoph ev xesq tqiif et zua hiv umfis.

Exituni opvsu epf hsiev vu jewi ze!
 
Ximm O haitt jisi xi hiv vu upi ug vji quopvt, vjev getdopevi ni ecuav NK't cuul: xi emm lpux, vjev xi upmz jewi e monovif enuapv ug ziest vu mowi, cav xi sesimz edv eddusfophmz. Tuni vonit ov tiint vu ni moli vji qisdiqvoup ug voni ot vji neop gedvus vjev liiqt at gsun ipkuzoph mogi vu vji gammitv.

Op epz deti, O juqi vjev NK xomm wisz tuup duni aq xovj ep uvjis cuul vjev viedjit at jux vu ciduni e viipehis eheop....;)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom