What's new

My First Sale!!

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

DianaL

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jun 18, 2015
Messages
6
Rep Bank
$65
User Power: 83%
So I've been "trying" to master internet marketing for the past two years, and along the way I hit a few bumps that had me second guessing myself.

Back in November 2013, I quit my job as a Sous Chef for a 4 star restaurant in Downtown Miami to promote an MLM company. It didn't take long for me to realize that cold calling and setting up home meetings and spamming people's email was right for me; plus I had no clue what I was doing. So I quit that.

Then I joined another MLM while simultaneously creating a niche site, but once again I had no idea what I was doing, and no one to show me how without charging me hundreds of dollars first.

As my savings shrunk from $1800 to $30 with my car payment due, I realized it was time to start looking for a job.

After just a month of working at my new job, I was miserable!! I hated being told what to do for shitty money; and even though I didn't make a dime while I was trying to figure out the ins and outs of Internet marketing, I was having a blast doing it.

So one night after work, I began searching for the infamous "best way to make money online", and sure enough I ran into a review about an MLM company, and after a few back and forth emails with the site owner, I discovered that he was involved in affiliate marketing and doing well for himself.

So I started doing research for proper affiliate marketing training, and as soon as I got my paycheck, I purchased a domain and hosting. I started working on two niche websites like crazy!

I would go to work from 4pm to 2:30am and work on my sites until 4 in the morning, then wake up and learn more about how to succeed with an online business.

There were times when I would feel discouraged though, because people were visiting my site but not purchasing anything. But this time I didn't give up. I knew all I needed was that one sale...

And sure enough... Last week I got my first sale!!!! I was so excited I cried!

After almost two years of working my a$$ off and almost giving up, I accomplished what many said was impossible. ANYONE can Make money on the Internet, they just need to do it.

So now with one sale under my belt, I am actually working three times as hard day in and day out so that first sale can lead to a second, third, and millionth!!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom