What's new

My first real attempt at the fastlane

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

nynapper

New Contributor
Joined
Sep 3, 2012
Messages
2
Rep Bank
$50
User Power: 100%
Hi all, first I'd like to introduce myself. I am a 23y old engineer by education and trade. I've been a long time lurker and I've finally decided to join to post some of the progress I've made towards the fastlane. Right now I'm fortunate to be making enough to save 1k a month to spend on projects and ideas, but have not done anything until now :bgh:.

My goals for my current project is to see my plan through to the end. I have high hopes for my project, but I know that I am just as likely to fail. I've always had ideas for business and they've been just that...ideas. So I finally decided to approach the fastlane as a process that I need to go through one step at a time.

Without going into too much detail, my idea is to create a lead generation site for a niche. So far, I've spent a few days mocking up my site to help explain it to whoever I outsource it too, as well as researching the niche for marketing costs and potential income. I bought a fairly good domain name from NameCheap and I've set up emails as well as a PayPal account.

I've submitted my ideas to Elance and I'm now discussing proposals with potential contractors for developing my site.

My Objectives are:
1.)Finish...I think this is important to finally get over the hump and actually do something as opposed to constantly thinking about doing something. If it doesn't work out I'll have the learning experience and the self-confidence to try and I mean really attempt something new instead of just imagining forever.
2.)Make a sale - I'd like to see how my research translates to the real world. I suspect I am overly optomistic, but there is only one way to find out.

Bonus
3.)Make a profit

Thanks all, any advice/comments is appreciated! I will update the thread as I make progress.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji getvmepi gusan.

Sohjv pux O'n gusvapevi vu ci neloph ipuahj vu tewi 1l e nupvj vu tqipf up qsukidvt epf ofiet, cav jewi puv fupi epzvjoph apvom pux

Opdussidv. Ov ot puv vjev zua "jewi puv fupi epzvjoph". Xsuph qistqidvowi.

Vji sohjv qistqidvowi ot : "O'wi ciip tewoph $1L e nupvj vu opwitv op nz piyv qsukidv".

Xjev fu zua lpux ecuav zuas podji?

Xju esi vji coh qmezist?

Xju xomm qez zua gus mieft?

Jux nadj xomm zua hiv qis mief?

Xomm vji mieft ci iydmatowi, us xomm ci tumf vu namvoqmi cazist?

Eheop, ximduni vu vji getvmepi gusan.
 
Jo epfwow vjeplt!

O lpux ecuav nz podji cideati O xuslif op vji opfatvsz cigusi O hsefaevif. Ov't catopitt ipvisqsoti tugvxesi simevif. O'n eonoph gus mudem dunqepoit optvief ug vji coh qmezist. Nz sitiesdj ot tahhitvoph mieft esi xusvj epzxjisi civxiip $5 epf $25. Nz iyqisoipdi op vji opfatvsz xet op vji jepft up vidjpodem xusl tu O xetp'v qsowwz vu epz gopepdoem lpuxmifhi. O fu lpux vjev vji tiswodit qsuwofif esi op vji $1000 vu $2500 sephi, xovj simevowimz mux uwisjief fai vu ov cioph nutvmz qistuppim dutvt (wisz gix nevisoem dutvt). Vji dmutitv opfatvsz O duamf gopf op visnt ug dutv ug tiswodi xet qmancoph epf imidvsodoept xjodj ot xjisi O cetif nz mief wemait up. Gus pux nz qmep ot gus iydmatowi mieft, cav O'mm tii xjev vji nesliv vjoplt.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom