The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My first post

JJnosleep369

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Mar 5, 2022
Hello everyone.
My first post so I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Jean-jacques (JJ) and I have been living on Guadeloupe(French west indies) , I am french of course.
I am 28 years old and for me the book by MJ Dermarco was a real slap in the face, I often tell my relatives that if I had read this book when I was 15 or 18 I would have already succeeded in my life!
But hey, I'm determined to succeed, especially since I see my father working very hard to make money in his business, I see customers getting in his way, I see he has no vacations, and I want that one day he and my mother will finally rest and stop worrying.
I'm not sure what will help me get into the Fastlane, if it's crypto, real estate, etc... but I want to succeed!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

p0stscript

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Feb 7, 2018
UK
Welcome to the forum JJ
I often tell my relatives that if I had read this book when I was 15 or 18 I would have already succeeded in my life!
Think of this another way, in ten years time you will have succeeded. Even though you don't yet know what, you have a why, and now you have started looking the how will come along. Be alert so you don't miss it, and best of luck.

JJnosleep369

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Mar 5, 2022
Welcome to the forum JJ

Think of this another way, in ten years time you will have succeeded. Even though you don't yet know what, you have a why, and now you have started looking the how will come along. Be alert so you don't miss it, and best of luck.
Yes you are right my friend, we are programmed for success and wealth, only our highways change!

Laury

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jun 19, 2023
Hello everyone.
My first post so I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Jean-jacques (JJ) and I have been living on Guadeloupe(French west indies) , I am french of course.
I am 28 years old and for me the book by MJ Dermarco was a real slap in the face, I often tell my relatives that if I had read this book when I was 15 or 18 I would have already succeeded in my life!
But hey, I'm determined to succeed, especially since I see my father working very hard to make money in his business, I see customers getting in his way, I see he has no vacations, and I want that one day he and my mother will finally rest and stop worrying.
I'm not sure what will help me get into the Fastlane, if it's crypto, real estate, etc... but I want to succeed!
Hello Jean-Jacques,
Je suis de Guadeloupe, est-ce qu'on peut échanger?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...