- Joined
- May 10, 2015
- Messages
- 26
Rep Bank
$245
$245
User Power: 81%
So, my mom's friend has asked me if I could help her in bookkepping services as a freelancer in her restaurant. Since I graduated from college in accounting 3 months back, it is still kinda fresh in my mind on how to keep this going on. After I set up her books and all that she will give me a fee. I know that the fastlane road is really when it conforms to the rule of effection. I feel that in my city, the smaller restaurants do not have proper bookkeeping and accounting systems and also face some issues (mainly inventory management). Many of the small restaurants with a limited budget do not invest on erp softwares or pos systems and all that becoz of their budget constraints. I was wondering if I could come up with a cost effective yet efficient systems for these restaurants, which are budget friendly. Since I graduated in accounting, I am developing other skills like coding (HTML, Java n so on from online sites like codecademy) so that it can help me in making a system. My question is I just wanna know if this is a fastlane road becoz I think that there r many small restaurants that might benefit with this
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
