Like the logo, simple and to the point. I really liked how the tone of the site gives it more of that humorous personal feel. I definitely got a little kick from explanation of why ThinkSoap uses A Wild Soap Bar soaps. That was funny. All in all I think you might be onto something here. Keep up the good work!
Thanks! Neville's course taught me a lot on that.
I hate the new video, needs a lot of work. The background sound puts me in a weird mood, the grammar in a few spots needs to be fixed and at one point the text is flying so fast I cant read it. Hope this helps.
Unfortunately I had the video made for me, so I can't really change it. Its quite beyond my skills. But I will change the music for sure, I don't really like it either. Its not the best video, but since I got it for $5, I think it was pretty nice.
I wonder if there is a trend starting here with subscription-based sites providing delivery services of basic needs:
Blacksocks.com
Thinksoap.com (Founded by a Fastlane member)
DollarShaveClub.com
SockstoYourDoor.com (Founded by a Fastlane member)
I don't know if I'm the only one, but I'm seeing more and more of this business model being applied lately.
I does seem like a recent trend. Although I didn't influence me to start ThinkSoap. I had the idea before I knew about any of those above.
@Kwerner
Thanks, I will change the music and page tabs pronto.
I took a quick look into Piwik, looks pretty nice. Any other reason you recommend it?
And I do have a few main keywords picked out, but I haven't really done a lot of work on Keywords/SEO as I have focused more on Social Media/Word-of-mouth/Ads up till now.
Love the concept and how you're working towards it. How did you source those soaps? Did you approach manufacturers/find it on the web etc? I'm not going into the soap delivery business so don't worry, feel free to PM me for privacy.
Oh, no, I'm not worried anyone will take my idea. I just researched like the first 30 pages of soap manufacturers. I really like the one I chose as they have really nice soaps and they are located about an hour away from where I live, so I can keep a flexible inventory.
They wholesale their soaps themselves, and I am going to buy it from their online store initially. Later on I might approach them to see if I can get some lower prices once I start having a lot of subscribers. Would you recommend this?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
