nogoingback
PARKED
- Joined
- Mar 30, 2012
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$25
$25
Hey
This is my site, basically its like tripadvisor but i want people to review using video.
seemereview.com
I need help with creating a booking system, ie like Tripadvisor where it creates the rates from companies like Expedia. Iv been busting busting my balls with this site, with no previous experience. Im still learning?
So does any1 know how to do this or similar, and any feedback on the site is welcome.
Thanks
MOD NOTE: I have removed live links from this post. Please read our rules, post an introduction and participate actively for at least 50 posts before you post any live links, especially self-serving ones. I did leave your URL in the post, since I didn't see you selling anything, and I do feel some folks on here can give you some great tips on improving your site.
BFLBob
This is my site, basically its like tripadvisor but i want people to review using video.
seemereview.com
I need help with creating a booking system, ie like Tripadvisor where it creates the rates from companies like Expedia. Iv been busting busting my balls with this site, with no previous experience. Im still learning?
So does any1 know how to do this or similar, and any feedback on the site is welcome.
Thanks
MOD NOTE: I have removed live links from this post. Please read our rules, post an introduction and participate actively for at least 50 posts before you post any live links, especially self-serving ones. I did leave your URL in the post, since I didn't see you selling anything, and I do feel some folks on here can give you some great tips on improving your site.
BFLBob
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
