The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My execution and hard working but feel like doing something wrong

krystian94

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 9, 2018
Hi everyone !

i decided to make this new thread because I feel like I have been strying for some time.
I like learning new things and sometimes procastinate for 10 minutes before i start executing.

My story:
Last year I graduated from Technical School and my major is in Managment in Transport and Logistic (in my country in poland education is for free if you study daily) I graduated as an engineer and didn't want to finish my master's degree. During my college time I helped many people with projects and other stuff for free. I sometimes took some money if any project was really tought. I also established small company and I used to teach people math. Math is the best !
After graduating I realised continue studying didn't make sense anymore It got more and more boring and I dropped out of university. It was pretty hard and my parents are still mad at me but it was the best idea ever. I got to know and helped a guy during my college who has very big company and later I worked in his company. After 6 months he wanted me to work for really little money so I quit this job and found better option in a pretty big corporation. At that time I decided that I want to finish my study in England. in my first job I worked with people from other countries and I fallen in love with languages ! I started learning English 5 hours everyday and 12 hours at weekends. I started attending metting with native USA speakers and man, you people from the USA are so positive ! I love your culture and I want to move to the USA but it is probably not possible unless I marry a girl from this country. I really regret not going to work in the USA during my college, I would have had to pay only for a ticket...

Anyway, I have been working in this corporation for one year. i feel I really wasting my time here. I still learning English everyday. Learning language has given me a lot so far since i have been working in international enviroment in logistic area. I can make fast call and i fell pretty calm when I speak in comparison to how i spoke at the beggining stage. Learning language really taught me everything need time and it is usually a very long process.

Some execution
Execution progress
I made an instagram account : changetheworld_94 and hmm progress has stopped a little. YOu can check it as well :) I know photos are very bad quality but I don't have money to buy better camera and phone. Sorry. At least I can give value to other people.
I have been using garyy vee method to develop my IG account.

Confusion
I feel a little bit confused. I really wanted to go to the England to finish my master degree but after reading this forum hmm I feel a little lost. Most people say college is a waste of time.

Quitting job job and travel ?
I am thinking of quitting this job beacuse I saved some money and go for a hithhiking trip to travel a little and then move to other country. Maybe even Great Britain. The worst thing is if you are from Poland they treat you like s##t....

Another idea ?
I am also thinking of making a product and selling it in Amazon. I already enrolled on course and next week I am going to learn a lot about this from person who has been doing it for a little time. I have read a lot of topics here about selling in Amazon but it is harder for me because I would have to establish my company other way as I am not from the USA.

#2 Another idea
I am also interested in learning copywriting.

Final ideas and conclusion:

I think i am currently doing too many things at the same time.
Should I finish my master in England ?
Should I start Amazon ?
Should i try learning copywriting?
Forget all above points and stick with this job save as much money as I can?
Should I quit and go travel world and not waste my time when I am just 23.

I just keep asking this question and I am really lost. What would you do if you were really hard working person and were in my shoes ?
I would like you to help me as my parents are very good people and I love them but they only see life as stick with one job and then have some years t enjoy after you are dead.

Have a nice evening and sorry for my still poor English.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MTEE1985

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
425%
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
The first thing you will hear from us all is that nobody is going to choose a path for you because we don’t know you goals, dreams etc for your life.

Having said that...you’re only 23, why couldn’t you do all of the above in the next 3 years? Keep your current job while you learn copywriting and Amazon. With some success you now have skills you can use to have an income while at school in England or to use remotely while traveling.

You and I have (and many people here) have similar “multi-purpose” mindsets where we think so much about all the opportunities that it becomes difficult to act on any of them. It sounds like you’re taking some action with the Amazon course so you’re off to a good start.

You are still very young with plenty of opportunities ahead of you, don’t worry if you don’t have it all figured out at this point.

krystian94

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 9, 2018
Hmm, You asked what my dreams are, but this forum doesn't seem to approve of following you dreams, does it ?

MTEE1985

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
425%
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
Of course they do provided your dream is your why and it drives you to make a plan, set goals along the way and put in the effort to achieve those goals and make that dream a reality.

If your dream is a million dollar house and a Ferrari with no plan other than winning the lottery or positive thinking on how you’ll achieve it then you’d be correct, wrong place for that.

Every day before I go to work my son asks me to stay home and play with him all day. My dream is to have freedom of my time, so I have set goals to achieve that and pursue it everyday.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

krystian94

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 9, 2018
Hmm,

Thank you for sharing your examples
It has helped me a lot !

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.