The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My current situation / future plans

Hey everyone,

Thank all of you who take the time to read the story about my situation and future plans.

So I'm 17, nearly 18 years old. At the moment I make an apprenticeship as a banker, which I'm happy about, because I learn very interesting things about the stock market etc.

At the age from 14 to 16 I sometimes worked a few hours on the weekends in my fathers company. In the last 10 months I worked up to 40 hours a week, after work and school.

In that 10 months I had the opportunity to learn very much about his business, which is a retail business with about 10 employees. Also I read many books, went to seminars, met new people, just built good habits.

In 2 years after my apprenticeship I want to work with my father and take his business to the next level, because I know it has so much potential with social media.

I now spend most of my spare time with reading books and learn as much as possible about sales, how to communicate with people and other likewise things.

I lost most of my friends, because I don't have time for them or just have other priorities and sometimes its really hard to go further.

I think most of you know Gary Vaynerchuk and in my opinion his story really inspires me, because he did, what pretty much my goal is.

If you have any thoughts on this, I would be very happy to read these below, thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
2 years after my apprenticeship I want to work with my father and take his business to the next level, because I know it has so much potential with social media
Why wait two years?

What if the potential you see now doesn't exist then?

What if the social media landscape changes?

What if a digital marketer approaches your father and proposes to do now what you may or may not do two years later?

What if in the meantime you're offered a fantastic promotion in your dream location?

What if you fall in love and your partner has the same business as your father and threatens to leave you if you promote your father's business and not theirs?

Anything can happen in two years.

Don't do tomorrow what can be done today.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
build the business today
get started now
you have the tools. you have the opportunity.
learn as you go and make your future TODAY while doing all the things you said you are doing now.
wait less. do more. now.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.