The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Biggest Takeaway Working Out For 10+ Yrs (and how this applies to business)

Anything related to matters of the mind

Jo_t95

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
294%
Feb 23, 2023
I started working out doing squats and benchpresses to be more attractive.

Just by improving my lifts, physique and learning some 'game', girls started noticing the difference and I started landing more dates.

Over the years, I've had many girls tell me how hot I am (usually in between our sessions) and asking me whether I work out.

My response has always been the same, "Nope, I've never stepped into the gym my entire life".

So what has this got to do with life and business?

Well a lot. What it takes to achieve results in one area of life are often the same ingredients needed for another.

Grit, determination, consistency... volume.

Most people, don't give a rats' a$$ about what it takes to get you where you are today.

Most people look at the results.

They look at the outcome you've achieved - the heavy lifts, the lifestyle, the girls, the people...

They don't see underneath the surface... to the years of consistent, hard work you put into achieving that outcome.

They don't see the empty bar that you started out lifting on day 1, 10 years ago. Cos nobody truly gives a shit when you're just starting out.

It's the same for business.

Most people see the instagram reels, the highlights - the holidays, the cars, the cash... the gamut.

But behind all that, likelier than not, came years of honing the skills - the sharpening of the sword if you'd like.

If you're reading this, count yourself lucky because this forum is teeming with others just like you who are starting out...

...along with veterans wanting to give back and support the cause.

We're all here to support you, but you must put in the work.

Clock in the volume on the things that count.

Focus on the work that moves the needle, not the outcome that 'most people' over-value and get hyped up over.

Do that, and one day you'll realise you're living the life everyone dreams of having because THEY will be the ones TELLING YOU how you're living the life... When in fact your focus from day 1 has always just been to put in the work.

For context, these days I barely head to the gym once a week. I have plenty other things to do like work on multiplying my income and spending time with family. (I do still take jogs and long walks to keep fit, and intend to bulk up on Muay Thai or Boxing once I secure my next income-milestone)

But I still lift heavier than the average gym-goer, and my physique is still well-maintained compared to most my age (and even those younger).

And the reason is because I've laid the foundations through past years of consistency and grind... and I'm using that same strategy to lay the bricks of my wealth today. Because that's what counts.

So what's stopping you from doing the same?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.