The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Motorized toys

There’s a toy that has a motorized option for $2 extra would you buy

• Heck yea

• Not really

Results are only viewable after voting.

Royce2

y'all need jesus
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Dec 16, 2018
Washington State
so my 2 year old is playing with a helicopter toy that comes like a rescue set with 4 other car toys totaling about $10 for the whole thing. I took the helicopter from him and was pretending to fly it while spinning the propeller the entire time with my hand. And I need that stupid thing to be spinning the entire time because I’m OCD like that.

How much more of a mark up and how much more fun would it be to have a tiny motor on it that would spin the thing for me and I can actually enjoy playing with the helicopter with my son without having to spin the propeller the entire time.

What I need in addition to the helicopter

A tiny motor
A battery cell
Tiny pull out tab to activate battery or toy
A switch and board

What other toys could use that or what slight changes could be done to toys to make them more enjoyable and mark it up just reasonable enough where it’s worth it to buy the motorized option that the prior.

What do you think?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
When I was a kid, I liked both. They are 2 different things. I'd play with the non motorized with my Hot Wheels and the motorized by itself.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.