• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Motorized toys

Discussion in 'Ideas, Needs, Concept Feedback' started by Royce2, Dec 20, 2018.

Tags:

There’s a toy that has a motorized option for $2 extra would you buy

1. Heck yea

2. Not really

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Royce2

Royce2 y'all need jesus I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $935
    so my 2 year old is playing with a helicopter toy that comes like a rescue set with 4 other car toys totaling about $10 for the whole thing. I took the helicopter from him and was pretending to fly it while spinning the propeller the entire time with my hand. And I need that stupid thing to be spinning the entire time because I’m OCD like that.

How much more of a mark up and how much more fun would it be to have a tiny motor on it that would spin the thing for me and I can actually enjoy playing with the helicopter with my son without having to spin the propeller the entire time.

What I need in addition to the helicopter

A tiny motor
    A battery cell
    Tiny pull out tab to activate battery or toy
    A switch and board

What other toys could use that or what slight changes could be done to toys to make them more enjoyable and mark it up just reasonable enough where it’s worth it to buy the motorized option that the prior.

What do you think?

2. minivanman

minivanman Gold Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $12,380
    When I was a kid, I liked both. They are 2 different things. I'd play with the non motorized with my Hot Wheels and the motorized by itself.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.