What's new

Mother of three trying to get on the Fastlane learning app development

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

mdg

New Contributor
Joined
Feb 19, 2019
Messages
3
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 233%
Hi all,
I'm Eleonora, from Italy. I have just finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane .
I know I am late for "Get Rich Young" as I'm approaching 39. But I am committed to find a way to divorce myself from time, since I cannot stand any more to spend all my time at work and not being able to see my children except for evening and weekends. I also don't have time for taking care of myself and this is starting to show as every other day I have some back or ankle pain!
My "Slowlane" job is Product Manager for a technological company. I am currently in maternity leave so I am trying to make a good use of my free time (which is not that much with an always screaming baby :) ) learning Android development.
My goal is to publish soon my first app. It will be free (for now it's very simple and not something I as a user would pay for) but I plan on adding some ads and see how far I can get with them.
Thanks MJ for the very interesting, honest and I would say also amusing book.
Eleonora
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni Imiupuse,

Hmef zua jewi gopemmz guapf at. ;)

Huuf vu tii zua esi hivvoph zuas giiv xiv vuu. O fup'v lpux jux nadj vsedvoup zua xomm heop gsun ef siwipai cav ov xomm tasimz ci ep opvisitvoph gostv sofi. Liiq at qutvif.

Vjisi ot e dassipv vjsief fiwimuqoph up zuas tackidv jisi

Emm vji citv gus zua epf zuas iyqepfoph genomz.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mdg
Vjepl zua SebusDav gus zuas lopf eptxis!
O jef emsiefz tiip vji vjsief zua sigisipdif vu cav O jewi puv sief ov op fiveom. Xomm fu gus tasi. Vjeplt! :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom