The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Mother of three trying to get on the Fastlane learning app development

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

mdg

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Feb 19, 2019
Hi all,
I'm Eleonora, from Italy. I have just finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane.
I know I am late for "Get Rich Young" as I'm approaching 39. But I am committed to find a way to divorce myself from time, since I cannot stand any more to spend all my time at work and not being able to see my children except for evening and weekends. I also don't have time for taking care of myself and this is starting to show as every other day I have some back or ankle pain!
My "Slowlane" job is Product Manager for a technological company. I am currently in maternity leave so I am trying to make a good use of my free time (which is not that much with an always screaming baby :) ) learning Android development.
My goal is to publish soon my first app. It will be free (for now it's very simple and not something I as a user would pay for) but I plan on adding some ads and see how far I can get with them.
Thanks MJ for the very interesting, honest and I would say also amusing book.
Eleonora

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Welcome Eleonora,

Glad you have finally found us. ;)

Good to see you are getting your feet wet too. I don't know how much traction you will gain from ad revenue but it will surely be an interesting first ride. Keep us posted.

There is a current thread developing on your subject here

All the best for you and your expanding family.

mdg

New Contributor
Feb 19, 2019
Thank you RazorCut for your kind answer!
I had already seen the thread you referenced to but I have not read it in detail. Will do for sure. Thanks! :)

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
A BIG THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED! Thank you very much for joining, participating...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
The media defines people by their occupation. You are a liquor store owner, freelancer, single...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
@Fox It's same with me Did both quiz and application but as yet no automatic confirmation, just...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom