I read about and hear from people who get a boost in the morning to kickstart their day and it comes from their morning coffee. 'How can you not drink coffee? I couldn't cope without my morning brew' etc.
The, trouble is, I HATE coffee (and tea) and I'm not a morning person whatsoever. It seems to take an age for my brain to start firing on all cylinders, sometimes way past lunch.
I was wondering if anyone had any alternatives I could try? I won't be trying energy drinks due to the sugar/crap content but I was wondering if something like pro plus would provide an early morning kick start? I do a fair amount of night shifts too so this would be helpful to see me through those too.
I've read about yerba mate as well which is similar to tea, so I might try that soon but I was hoping someone may have some first hand avice or recommendations.
Perhaps I've identified a need... or maybe I'm just a bit of an oddball.
The, trouble is, I HATE coffee (and tea) and I'm not a morning person whatsoever. It seems to take an age for my brain to start firing on all cylinders, sometimes way past lunch.
I was wondering if anyone had any alternatives I could try? I won't be trying energy drinks due to the sugar/crap content but I was wondering if something like pro plus would provide an early morning kick start? I do a fair amount of night shifts too so this would be helpful to see me through those too.
I've read about yerba mate as well which is similar to tea, so I might try that soon but I was hoping someone may have some first hand avice or recommendations.
Perhaps I've identified a need... or maybe I'm just a bit of an oddball.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
