The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Money issues

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
I dont think its leeching off the system theres a reason they give me money and what i been through in my life i deserve it
It is not a matter of defending you. It is a matter of realizing your situation.

You get money because you need it. It is not a matter of deserve. Hopefully you will work yourself into the position of not needing it and being able to take care of yourself.

Fatal Jay

Contributor
Jul 16, 2015
Did you even listen to what Jonathan had to say?

He posted that he was receiving money for his disability, but was having issues using the money for better things. Why couldn't you be like the other forum members in this thread and offer some real advice to help him? Also I can't believe you said "If he had down syndrome he wouldn't be posting on this thread." Why wouldn't he be posting on this thread? Have you even met someone with down syndrome? If you ever had you'll understand that they can do everything you and I can do.

Now I agree with you that millions leach off the system. But if you had taken the time to read his first thread you would have understood his condition, and why he's unable to work and he receives money from the government.

You'll be the first person I use the ignore button for on these forums.

I could give two flying fudges if you use the ignore button me, you would be doing both of us a favor and again I said if he had down syndrome I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be posting on here, not that he couldn't. Another example of a person who can't read.

Maybe I will go to Victoria secret and buy you some more panties. Being that the pair you have on now seems to be to tight.

They might be cutting off circulation to your brain. He just said works stress him out and doesn't care about money. If he doesn't care about money what is the point of this thread. Tell the government to give the checks to someone who needs it. That doesn't sound like someone who deserves it.

Last edited:

happybhoy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jan 2, 2015
Ecosse
The government increasing the purchasing power of people in a consumer driven economy is good for us as entrepreneurs, but who wants to stagnate on welfare? Your life would past in a flash.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
Maybe I'm too truthful, I forgot people rather be lied to. I will not post anymore for the sake of the sensitive pc people
You say this, and I can agree, but you spew things like:
this country economy is headed down the same road as Greece.
And it all goes down the drain of full retarded idiocy.

That said, OP is a self defined leech - but who gives a F*ck? Money that goes to the government, any government, is money down the drain anyway.

Wasn't there a "no politics" policy? It would come handy now.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Where is the girl that was defending this dude in this thread?
Right Here! Just allowing you to be ignorant. I've worked enough with mental impairments and disabilities to know some people can't snap out of it. So, without the whole back story, it's assuming you have all the facts and generalizing. Obviously you've never walked through an AFC Home, Psych ward, Nursing Home, Hospital, or other Rehab facilities with brain impairments and believe everyone has the capacity to think and pull out of it like you. While I have, it's not possible to accept your "Complaint of being Naive" You ever seen someone be in a coma for three years and come out of it? How much therapy, and how hard it is to break through things from different events people face. I have. You know how long it takes for a brain to recover from trauma from accidents. Someone that's fallen in a shower from a seizure? While I stated, before their is a percentage that may fall in your category, but I can tell you too, and M.S. patient bed ridden can sit from their bed and be on this forum. Have the mind to create to some degree even maybe possibly run a business, but because they have a guardian or someone in control of their money and belongings, have no access to accounts, transportation, and many people in mental disorders are in this same position. So while they would like to be in freedom, it's not as simple as kissing up to you, and taking 100% responsibility and becoming a millionaire.

Fatal Jay

Contributor
Jul 16, 2015
You say this, and I can agree, but you spew things like:
And it all goes down the drain of full retarded idiocy.

That said, OP is a self defined leech - but who gives a F*ck? Money that goes to the government, any government, is money down the drain anyway.

Wasn't there a "no politics" policy? It would come handy now.

You right, but like I said it's only part of the problem and it's funny my rep count has gone up tremendously so clearly people agree with me behind the scenes. I never been pc so I'm going to always speak the truth rather it hurts or not. Maybe that's why my blog is growing by the day. I want to see people grow and you can't let someone grow by lying and babying them.

Outty

The Wall

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
285%
Feb 8, 2015
my rep count has gone up tremendously so clearly people agree with me behind the scenes.

Throw enough shit at a wall eventually somethings going to stick

+Rep for your shit posting and [HASHTAG]#humblebrags[/HASHTAG]

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
I want to see people grow and you can't let someone grow by lying and babying them.
There is a difference between being empathetic, compassionate, understanding, and being zero empathy.

Last edited:

Gin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
May 22, 2015
Jonathan,

I agree with Mattie - perhaps you can find someone/an organisation local to you who can help you formulate a solid financial plan.

Once you've got this foundation in place, I'm sure you'll be in a better position to consider any potential income opportunities.

All the best.

Dunkafelics

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Jun 12, 2015
Vancouver, Canada
Really? This is actually a thread?

I am pretty sure none of us want to work, but you have to start somewhere man $1100 a month ain't going to cut it.

Read the book and start exploring ways to make an income if you don't want to "work" persay.

Please post more thought provoking threads in the future.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
You spending your $1100 per month government money really fast probably has more to do with the fact that $1100 is a tiny amount of money in one of the most expensive places in the world, and less to do with poor money management.

I'm not totally sure of your situation, you might have mentioned it before but I missed it, but you should focus on finding a way to make more money instead of cutting down your already minuscule budget.

ChickenHawk

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
468%
Aug 16, 2012
Butt in Chair
I don't like to work because i like to enjoy my life instead of being a slave.
Do you ever feel conflicted about the fact that others have to "slave" to support you?
i feel you should be able to do whatever you want in life and me being free is the greatest feeling of all.
If others (meaning those paying taxes to support you) wanted to be "free" of the obligation to pay your bills, would you be okay with that?

I don't mean to come across as harsh, but I think this "free" money has corroded your ambition and caused you to be asking the wrong questions. A better question might be, "How can I empower myself to make my own money and break through the limit of $1,100 per month?" I don't know, nor to I want to know, the nature of your disability, but if you can get on a computer and post a question on a forum like this, you obviously have more ability than you give yourself credit for.

Mr.B

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Nov 8, 2014
Australia

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.