Hello, everyone!
My name is Moema Edler Tragnago Gayeski, I'm from Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil, and it's very nice to be participating on this forum to share ideas, to offer what I know to contribute with people and also learn a lot, for sure!
Let me tell you a bit about myself, so that you guys can know me better:
I have heard of you, Mj, long ago, and I have read The Millionaire Fastlane , because I have been mentored by Marcus Lucas, your partner who brought the book to my country, and I had a participation on this proccess of bringing your work to Brazilian people's knowledge, even translating some of your articles.
And I found The Millionaire Fastlane a very interesting book to read, that really opened my mind!
Thanks to Marcus, who mentored me and whom I have worked with as a freelancer, and also thanks to your book, now I've amplified my ideas about business and entrepreneurship a lot!
I already have my own online business, which is a quicker method to learn English, investing much less time and money than traditional language schools charge in Brazil. Actually, I don't mean it's only for people from my country, because it's been already sold to other parts of the world, in a way that I have never thought or expected, considering it's not even been 2 years since I've releazed it! I'm very pleased!
And as for the rest, I'm 36 years old, blind since birth, which has made me find lots of challenges during my journey, from school to college and post-graduation, but these challenges also made me stronger, and I believe they come to teach us more and proof our positiveness and capability!
About my other passions, I can say I love playing the keyboard, singing, composing and writing poetries.
Speaking about other things I do professionally and skills I can offer to contribute with who needs, I also love working with translation, and transcriptions from videos and audios into text, and I've got long experience with that, I speak 7 languages, 3 of them fluently.
I also like helping people who have products online, by testing the accessibility of the site, blog or forum, so that more blinders can easily surf them, and as my graduation and post-graduation is in Languages and Literature field, I love writing articles and even doing marketing for other business!
I think for the moment, that's it about me.
If you guys would like to be in touch, so that we can make a really interesting and productive networking and share ideas, I'm also anxious to know about you! So, it's all about writing to me here on the forum, or even through the e-mail address: [email protected]
And if you're curious to know about my business, here is my site:
www.inglesnalingua.com
I really hope I can cooperate a lot with you, as you with me, and that we can grow a very nice friendship relation in time!
Greatest regards!
My name is Moema Edler Tragnago Gayeski, I'm from Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil, and it's very nice to be participating on this forum to share ideas, to offer what I know to contribute with people and also learn a lot, for sure!
Let me tell you a bit about myself, so that you guys can know me better:
I have heard of you, Mj, long ago, and I have read The Millionaire Fastlane , because I have been mentored by Marcus Lucas, your partner who brought the book to my country, and I had a participation on this proccess of bringing your work to Brazilian people's knowledge, even translating some of your articles.
And I found The Millionaire Fastlane a very interesting book to read, that really opened my mind!
Thanks to Marcus, who mentored me and whom I have worked with as a freelancer, and also thanks to your book, now I've amplified my ideas about business and entrepreneurship a lot!
I already have my own online business, which is a quicker method to learn English, investing much less time and money than traditional language schools charge in Brazil. Actually, I don't mean it's only for people from my country, because it's been already sold to other parts of the world, in a way that I have never thought or expected, considering it's not even been 2 years since I've releazed it! I'm very pleased!
And as for the rest, I'm 36 years old, blind since birth, which has made me find lots of challenges during my journey, from school to college and post-graduation, but these challenges also made me stronger, and I believe they come to teach us more and proof our positiveness and capability!
About my other passions, I can say I love playing the keyboard, singing, composing and writing poetries.
Speaking about other things I do professionally and skills I can offer to contribute with who needs, I also love working with translation, and transcriptions from videos and audios into text, and I've got long experience with that, I speak 7 languages, 3 of them fluently.
I also like helping people who have products online, by testing the accessibility of the site, blog or forum, so that more blinders can easily surf them, and as my graduation and post-graduation is in Languages and Literature field, I love writing articles and even doing marketing for other business!
I think for the moment, that's it about me.
If you guys would like to be in touch, so that we can make a really interesting and productive networking and share ideas, I'm also anxious to know about you! So, it's all about writing to me here on the forum, or even through the e-mail address: [email protected]
And if you're curious to know about my business, here is my site:
www.inglesnalingua.com
I really hope I can cooperate a lot with you, as you with me, and that we can grow a very nice friendship relation in time!
Greatest regards!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
