Hello guys!
I'm Marcin. iOS developer living in Poland. In last two years I made huge progress in personal growth: learned software engineering by myself, read great books (e.g. The Millionaire Fastlane , 7 habits of highly effective people and more ... ), started learning second foreign language, now learning about app business. All of that great things in place of useless activities like watching movie series and playing computer games. The Millionaire Fastlane is really great book. Makes right entrepreneur mindset and even reveals imperfect ideas from great authors like Tim Ferris and Tony Robbins.
I hope someone will find my opinions/advices useful and learn from my mistakes to avoid them.
I'm glad to be part of community of likeminded people.
I'm Marcin. iOS developer living in Poland. In last two years I made huge progress in personal growth: learned software engineering by myself, read great books (e.g. The Millionaire Fastlane , 7 habits of highly effective people and more ... ), started learning second foreign language, now learning about app business. All of that great things in place of useless activities like watching movie series and playing computer games. The Millionaire Fastlane is really great book. Makes right entrepreneur mindset and even reveals imperfect ideas from great authors like Tim Ferris and Tony Robbins.
I hope someone will find my opinions/advices useful and learn from my mistakes to avoid them.
I'm glad to be part of community of likeminded people.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
