• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Mobile app developer who's learning Chinese ...

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Figol, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Figol

Figol New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $52
    Hello guys!

I'm Marcin. iOS developer living in Poland. In last two years I made huge progress in personal growth: learned software engineering by myself, read great books (e.g. The Millionaire Fastlane, 7 habits of highly effective people and more ... ), started learning second foreign language, now learning about app business. All of that great things in place of useless activities like watching movie series and playing computer games. The Millionaire Fastlane is really great book. Makes right entrepreneur mindset and even reveals imperfect ideas from great authors like Tim Ferris and Tony Robbins.

I hope someone will find my opinions/advices useful and learn from my mistakes to avoid them.

I'm glad to be part of community of likeminded people.