The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

MLM Referral Link Software?

Marketing, social media, advertising

GetShitDone

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Dec 20, 2012
Canada
I launched a Multi-Level Referral Program for my business.

Currently, I find out who refers who by simply asking the question in the sign up form: "Who referred you?"

However - I want to make it look more professional and legit to my affiliates by giving them their exclusive OWN Referral Link.

All I want to see is who refers who and who they refer and so on via a referral link system.

No payments/ecommerce/etc involved whatsoever when the person refers someone. When someone clicks the ref link, they would get sent to a landing page to do a free sign up.

All I literally want to track is WHO referred WHO to sign up.

Is there any 3rd party referral link software I can use for this?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Davejemmolly

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Oct 1, 2018
Australia
I'm about to implement Referral Rock into my site.
It allows customers to easily refer through all mediums.
I'm planning on paying my referrers, but I'm sure it will work regardless.

Cheapest package is $200 per month though, so I guess it depends how much you really want to know the answers to your question!

GetShitDone

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Dec 20, 2012
Canada
I'm about to implement Referral Rock into my site.
It allows customers to easily refer through all mediums.
I'm planning on paying my referrers, but I'm sure it will work regardless.

Cheapest package is $200 per month though, so I guess it depends how much you really want to know the answers to your question!

Damn, all I want is a referral software that tracks who signs up for a free account basically. No payment required or commissions sent out required.

Ideally, the software provides:

1) A free affiliate sign up landing page

2) Some sort of CRM that tracks all of this

Might have to just use Zapier to connect my current landing page to my Google Spreadsheet perhaps.. but I still need an EXCLUSIVE REFERRAL LINK for each influencer to make it look legit.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.