The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

MLM or Network Marketing Schemes, Cringe, and More

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
That's pretty funny. Yea let me tell you about "muh mansions" while I drive your Uber. I'd just laugh and probably think, "Guy if your program worked, you wouldn't be driving an Uber."

Initially when he asked questions like "Do you really want to be a designer all your life?", I thought he was gonna give me life advice, but when he started talking about how awesome the product is, I stopped taking him seriously and just played along with him.

Why did he drive Uber despite selling MLM? According to him, he's earning near ~US$6,000 monthly from driving Uber but that's just his "side-job" as his main business is MLM.

It's a shame Uber don't allow passengers to give zero stars.
They should add a "Report this Driver" button in the app that shows up right after the ride is over, so it's easier for passengers to report these folks. In fact, trying to get passengers to join MLM schemes while riding in Uber is a questionable practice itself.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Was at a restaurant yesterday and I heard some guy talking way too loud to the hostess, his tone was boisterous, confident, and that of a pushy salesman. He wasn't interested in eating at the place. Then loudly, he boldly proclaimed, "do you build businesses? We should connect, give me your phone number!!"

Then about 8 seconds later I heard the hostess say, "Uh, I'm only 17 years old."

Then the clown says, "Oh sorry... well lets talk next year!"

This guy was probably mid-thirties and it was epic cringe. He walked around like he owned the joint, then proceeded to leave and drive away in his old Dodge truck.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Was at a restaurant yesterday and I heard some guy talking way too loud to the hostess, his tone was boisterous, confident, and that of a pushy salesman. He wasn't interested in eating at the place. Then loudly, he boldly proclaimed, "do you build businesses? We should connect, give me your phone number!!"

Then about 8 seconds later I heard the hostess say, "Uh, I'm only 17 years old."

Then the clown says, "Oh sorry... well lets talk next year!"

This guy was probably mid-thirties and it was epic cringe. He walked around like he owned the joint, then proceeded to leave and drive away in his old Dodge truck.

This behavior is a result of watching too much Youtube entrepreneurial hype videos and getting yourself pumped.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
This behavior is a result of watching too much Youtube entrepreneurial hype videos and getting yourself pumped.

It reminded me of a bro-marketer who was active around here in 2015 and had a pretty big cult following. Now I hear that dude is on the run in Mexico...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.