The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

MJ is Offering FREE Mentoring! (Version 2)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Hey MJ, I have seen your post on Twitter. Would it be possible to download the copy of the pdf?

Isn't that the point of the post? How people aspire for the EVENT, but not the PROCESS? Asking for a PDF is wanting the event, while skipping the process by using someone else who went thru it. Kinda like wanting to look fit, but wanting someone else to do the diet and exercise.

The knowledge is out there and it's ripe for the taking.

DPmRxtZUMAAzJST.jpg

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Isn't that the point of the post? How people aspire for the EVENT, but not the PROCESS? Asking for a PDF is wanting the event, while skipping the process by using someone else who went thru it. Kinda like wanting to look fit, but wanting someone else to do the diet and exercise.

DPmRxtZUMAAzJST.jpg
Great value here!
Who shall I give reps to for this awesome value nugget? :) Is Ethan the real account name?

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016

DPmRxtZUMAAzJST.jpg

You speak in riddles. I have a riddle for you...

This thing all things devours:
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king, ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
PROCESS: Wow, a mentorship is openly available to me if I'm willing to put the time into it.
EVENT: Give me the PDF!

You speak in riddles. I have a riddle for you...

This thing all things devours:
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king, ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.

Sounds like time.

Zedd9165

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Dec 22, 2017
India
This is such an amazing post here. I've joined the forum yesterday and I was stuck to my screen for like net 12 hours ready section by section, threads and posts and damn this a never-ending story and there is so much to learn in here.

With that said, I'm glad I've come across this thread and got to follow these amazing people Admin has suggested. I hope to stick around and learn from these people.

masterneme

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Apr 13, 2015
PROCESS: Wow, a mentorship is openly available to me if I'm willing to put the time into it.
EVENT: Give me the PDF!
Do you know what's the saddest part of all this? These people don't realize how lucky they're, being surrounded with top notch information and with people giving the advise they need FOR FREE.

If they were on other communities they'd be scammed by greedy "gurus" and by crooked people who ask for money for widely available information that you can get in 10 seconds using the search function.

This is just another parallelism to how the real world works, some people just don't get it and will be the target of "smart" Internet Marketers or the typical Infomercial "guru".

It's like the guy wanting six pack abs:

-Joe Wantabs: Hey I want a six pack, what do I do?
-Forum guys: Eat less, lift weights an when you get below 7-10% body fat you'll get abs automagically.
-Forum guys 2: Follow the steps of any of these guides *paste links to some featured threads done by other people on the community*.
-Forum guys 3: Get this 10$ book on Amazon, I followed the program for 6 months and it worked.
-Joe Wantabs: OK but seriously I really want sexy abs, how do I get them?
-Mr. Rando McGuru: Hey I see that you really want those juicy sexy abs that will make you an instant supermodel magnet and bring you the success you deserve.

It looks that you're really passionate about abs and passion is 80% of the success!

Take a look at my brand new program called Shredded Core Abs Master, it has been developed for 2 decades with the help of retired CIA agents and exposes the 7 secret steps to real world ultra abs with no exercise and no diet, personal trainers hate me!

But you need to act now, subscribe to the program for 297/mo and enjoy a 75% discount, click on this affiliate link now or the opportunity will be lost forever!

P.S.: Prepare yourself for some side effects like having ginormous penis growth and being the center of the attention! Some people just can't deal with becoming a god, are you one of those losers?

If you're a winner ACT NOW, click on this affiliate link and enjoy being a physical marvel for as low as 97/mo.

ApeRunner

Very Fast on a Bike
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
326%
May 16, 2014
Cozumel
A lot of successfull people wrote BOOKS which one can buy and follow or adapt the advice

My mentors are:

Steve Jobs (Walter Isaacson)
Warren Buffett (Alice Schroeder)
Peter Thiel (Blake Masters)
Elon Musk (Ashlee Vance)
Jack Ma (Duncan Clark)

@DejanM I follow. I know the real mentorship for most of us is when the person you admire shares his wisdom in his/hers book. BUT these books you list AREN'T written by the "mentors" but by someone else unlikely to be as successful and wise as the main characters.

¿What is your take on this?

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
Damn - I have been doing something in wrong sequence way even though I have the enthusiasm. Now I feel dumbass that the way I am now.

Thanks Demarco for clearing the air. I highly appreciate you.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.