The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Mj demarco made me different

Anything related to matters of the mind

Omarba

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 24, 2022
I witnessed some very important today at the mosque Friday prayer. The imam said something very real .he said " in the past Muslims controlled their affairs and they were able to go the mosque at time.but today's Muslims ☪️ are controlled by their affairs and they always come late at the .

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Not sure what you're saying?

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
I witnessed some very important today at the mosque Friday prayer. The imam said something very real .he said " in the past Muslims controlled their affairs and they were able to go the mosque at time.but today's Muslims ☪️ are controlled by their affairs and they always come late at the .
The reason this is happening? Instant gratification.

Those Muslims go and scroll mindlessly on social media, losing their attention span and control over their own minds. They have become slaves to instant gratification.

This isn't only true for Muslims but for the whole world.

Weak people were always controlled by their affairs. It's the strong people who know they need to get their sh*t together.

Also, this is a business forum. Chances are you haven't read The Millionaire Fastlane . Read the book and you'll be able to understand the discussions on this forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.