Hi all. So I had this idea of using poker play (my hobby/semi-professional level), into a different type of coaching. Through poker, you will learn how to think better and learn and use other skills like management, social skills, emotional intelligence, see the poker play as a business. We would access the emotional profile and thinking process of the individual, and the team would provide feedback on what could be improved. Physical and sport coaching would also be stimulated.
There is the problem that it is difficult to automatize, unless with video courses. Honestly, I am hesitating about this business. I have been studying and reading hard the skills I mentioned for some years, but the fusion with poker might backfire "socially". However, there is the aging of the population and increase of esports, which might turn more people into online poker. This would be a good academy to make people more aware and be managed, in poker and in life. This way, the gambling risk would decrease, since there would be management and accountability.
Until now I placed some announcements on Reddit, providing free sessions, and no clients or people interested.
My site is www.prstnt.com, password: success and the objective would make persons stronger mentally and physically, a fusion of learning skills, mind sports, and physical exercise.
Looking forward to your feedback and evaluation.
Nuno Marques
There is the problem that it is difficult to automatize, unless with video courses. Honestly, I am hesitating about this business. I have been studying and reading hard the skills I mentioned for some years, but the fusion with poker might backfire "socially". However, there is the aging of the population and increase of esports, which might turn more people into online poker. This would be a good academy to make people more aware and be managed, in poker and in life. This way, the gambling risk would decrease, since there would be management and accountability.
Until now I placed some announcements on Reddit, providing free sessions, and no clients or people interested.
My site is www.prstnt.com, password: success and the objective would make persons stronger mentally and physically, a fusion of learning skills, mind sports, and physical exercise.
Looking forward to your feedback and evaluation.
Nuno Marques
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
