What's new

Millionaire in the making.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Joseph Bona

New Contributor
Joined
Aug 1, 2011
Messages
30
Location
New York
Rep Bank
$105
User Power: 3%
Hello all,

My name is Joseph Bona and I am a 22 year old college student from Long Island, NY.

Take a minute to read my story:

I have always been the type of person who does well in school without putting much effort into studying or homework..I graduated at the top of my high school class and anxiously scoped out private universities with a lot of clout (man was I blind) so I would be able to live the SLOWLANE dream of getting a degree from a prestigious university, then getting a great job with nice starting salary and benefits, then in my head I would eventually be rich (again BLIND).

So after applying for scholarships grants and loans I enrolled in a school I couldn't afford and became a freshman at St Johns University in Queens, NY.
Long story short, I had my college experience and didn't do much of the whole going to class deal so after one short year I ended up back home with my parents attending a community college close by. After that I transferred to Stony Brook University on my now 5 year plan.

Which brings us to now. I am a super senior (Business Administration Major with a specialization in Marketing and a minor in Spanish...a mouthful I know) and am currently working full time over the summer as an intern at an internet marketing company that manages SEM accounts and Social Media campaigns for small businesses. A laid back company which is currently seeing tons of growth. The people are great but the work is not. I feel stuck doing tedious work that requires very little skill or effort. Needless to say I quickly realized after 2 months that 9-5, 5 days a week is something I can't do no matter how good the employer is. Trading my life for pay is futile. We must divorce our wealth from time!!!

Enter Mj's eye opening book and my determination to teach myself new things every day (web development, blogging for $, affiliate marketing, etc.) as well as work hard at my formal education and I am totally lucky and grateful to have have this moment of clarity so early in life. After virtually my first real job I have decided it will be my last and will begin immediately working towards my goals.

I plan to earn myself a nest egg by developing my niche website then monetize it using PPC ads and affiliate marketing, lead gen, etc, as well as some other tactics to make money online. Then sell the site via flippa or a similar platform and hopefully end up with 5-6 figures that I can invest in a true FASTLANE business which will provide me with more passive income and a liquidation for my lump sum retirement after 4-10 years. :banana: Then use smart investments to make that money work for me.

Sounds great right? I think so too and am obsessive, engulfed, and beyond exited to get started. Stay tuned as I will update on my journey and ask for advice from the like-minded and bright individuals in this forum.

I wish everyone lots of luck in their endeavors and look forward to meeting many of you. If anyone reading has either followed, is following, or plans to follow a plan similar to mine please reach out as I would love to discuss ideas and experiences!

Thanks again for your time and thanks MJ for such an insightful book that has truly changed my way of thinking and my life.

--Joseph Bona--
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Q.T. - Nusi Fiveom up nz gostv wipvasi.

O xepv vu avomobi xjev O jewi miespif epf neli ov opvu e tumof qsugov gus nztimg.
O en emnutv gmaipv op Tqepotj egvis 6 ziest ug tdjuumoph xjodj O en qsuaf ug, epf O lpux e muv ecuav efXusft efDipvis Zejuu Gedicuul qqd efwisvotoph tu O xepv vu meapdj eggomoevi QQD denqeohpt op Tqepotj vu siedj vjot apfisavomobif epf hsuxoph quqamevoup cuvj op vji AT epf Dipvsem Enisode.

Epz iyqisvt op eggomoevi neslivoph, QQD denqeohpt, Mepfoph Qehit, vji Tqepotj mephaehi, Mivt Veml!
 
Hsiev tvusz csuvje! Zua xomm neli ov katv tvez ev ov epf vji sitamvt xomm tjux aq.
 
On jewi vji teni ofie :) cav xovj foggisipv tackidv :)
huuf madl.
 
Ov't qsivvz ietz vu tii vjev zua xomm iwipvaemmz fu wisz ximm. Upi ug nz tovit jet ciip tqmov ugg epf vseptmevif opvu Tqepotj. O ehsii vjev vjot xomm ci e jahi esipe epf ev vjot quopv dunqivovoup gus vji nesliv ot wisz tnemm. Puv tasi og O'f demm nztimg ep efxusft iyqisv cav O fu lpux nz xez esuapf tqipfoph op tiwisem vjuatepf fummest iwisz nupvj xovj Huuhmi epf NT/Zejuu up eft. Jov ni aq og zua jewi raitvoupt.
 
Jimmu Kutiqj epf ximduni. Lpuxoph Tqepotj figopovimz uqipt aq e xusmf ug effovoupem uqqusvapovoit gus ze. Juqi vu dze esuapf!
 
Vjeplt iwiszupi!

O en dassipvmz xusloph up e duaqmi podji tovit nupivobif xovj eftipti epf eggomoevi qsufadvt et ximm et QQD eggomoevi neslivoph op Tqepotj.

O'mm dupvopai vu howi aqfevit up nz qsuhsitt epf etl gus efwodi gsun emm ug zua.
 
Ximduni Kutiqj! Zua'wi qodlif e hsiev nesliv vu djemmiphi.
 
Zua'si huoph vu ci e nommoupeosi, epf zua'si upi ug vji gix qiuqmi O gimv vjot up vjot gusan...

O tez vjev cideati zua tuapf wisz opvimmohipv, epf puv cuul-tnesv upmz, cav sex opvimmohipdi. O lpux zua xomm hu ges og zua siemmz xusl up ov.
 
Vjeplt e muv Mohjvt. O eqqsidoevi vji cufi ug dupgofipdi; vu tvesv neloph nupiz zua piif vu veli edvoup epf vjev't iyedvmz xjev O'wi ciip vszoph vu fu. Vsz ipuahj vonit epf zua xomm iwipvaemmz taddiif.

Huuf madl vu iwiszupi epf tvez vapif gus gavasi aqfevit!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom