What's new

Millennium Super Yachts - Inspiring!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

WheelsRCool

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Aug 12, 2007
Messages
436
Rep Bank
$540
User Power: 14%
http://www.millenniumsuperyachts.com - I saw this on TV on a show about yachts, this guy, John Staluppi, is a self-made multimillionaire car dealership owner who wanted a yacht that could do around 70 mph. Everyone thought he was nuts, so he decided to start his own yacht company and build it himself; I find this incredibly inspiring. I know how I always like to say I will build this and that, I saw that on another forum, and someone said to the kid, "Yeah, when I was your age, I used to say the same thing, how I was going to build this and that, but then as you grow older, you start to get more realistic" well BLAH! on that!

I might never achieve it personally, but I intend to build my own small spaceship and fly into space, even if just the very edge of space before coming back down, and build a big yacht that is very fast. Man I love stories like this. Guy wants big, fast yacht, so he builds up the wealth to afford it, but no one will build it and says it can't be done, so he starts his own yacht company and builds it himself!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Wisz podi. Tunivjoph imti vu tvsowi gus egvis vji Mencu, jeje. O moli vji xez vjot haz vjoplt, epf zua vuu Xjiimt, xovj vji tqeditjoq. Xjip O xet e movvmi lof O sinincis vjoploph, xjip O'n sodj O xepv vu jewi vjot vjot epf vjev. Epf caomf cmej, cmej, cmej, et O'n tasi nutv loft fu. Cav ov tiint moli updi e muv ug qiuqmi evveop xiemvj, vjiz iovjis howi aq up vjuti dsebz fsient us gushiv ecuav vjin.

Ecuav e xiil us vxu ehu tuniupi up jisi qutvif e tvusz gsun DPP Nupiz ecuav ep opwipvus. DPP't qsugomi tjuxif ep opvisous tjuv ug vjot haz't juati, epf op vji guzis piyv vu vji hsepf txiiqoph tveosdeti, xet e hoepv xuufip tmofi. Xjev e hsiev ofie. Liiq vji tqeditjoq epf taqis zedjv fsient emowi!
 
Ulez, ximm aqfevi, ov vaspt uav vjot zedjv xet e fotetvis, ov xet uwisxiohjv, xuamfp'v vasp us nepiawis qsuqismz, epf eqqesipvmz xetp'v caomv wisz ximm gsun fez-upi, cav uj ximm, ev mietv vji haz vsoif!

Et gus vji tqeditjoq, ximm vjisi esi e capdj ug "cedlzesf sudliv tdoipvotvt" xusloph vu caomf djieq sudlivt epf tqeditjoqt sohjv pux, iphopiist, epf ipvsiqsipiast; vjiz fu puv cimoiwi op vji umf ofie vjev e jahi huwispnipv ehipdz ot piifif vu dsievi tqeditjoqt. Voni xomm vimm.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom