What's new

Military Veteran from Chicagoland!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

ebtor

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
May 16, 2013
Messages
14
Rep Bank
$95
User Power: 50%
Hi all! My name is Ebony and I'm so excited to be starting fresh on the fastlane.
MJ your book really struck a nerve for me. I've always valued my time over money. I've been part of network marketing as you and did not obtain much money, but I did learn a few things. Now im working for the University of Chicago. - That has it a few perks but it won't be enough for me too much longer. I really love to travel the world, but not on a week or two week vacation. To really discover a place my vacations are are 3 weeks minimum. You cant understand and discover people and places passing by so quickly. I obviously need to have a nice source of income to travel like this but I'm happy just to say I've seen more than most. I moved to Chicago in High school and discovered I have seasonal depression. I think the weather has been a bit more tame by time I arrived here. I didnt make it to Arizona but I enjoyed living in the land of Enchantment New Mexico.

Lets get down to business!
Now I was trying to find a company that could help me with my own need, but I discovered it does not exist.
I would like a mentor to make sure the reason it doesn't exist is because it will take work and many people want the quick and easy money. The business will be like a directory. I will disclose more details on the business to my mentor.
I need to create a website. Now MJ spoke of doing everything yourself so that you own everything. He built his website. Now I don't know how to code but there are a few products that allow you to create interactive websites without code. I'm in the process of learning now.
My concern is that once my business does launch there will be competition that will arise that has more knowledge in designing websites. I just have to stay focused on the quality of the service, and study everything that will help me stay a leader in the pack. I'm rambling.... Avoiding going to the J.O.B.

I'm grateful for this forum and the support that you all give.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jiz Icupz,

Vjeplt gus vji ximduni op nz opvsufadvoup vjsief. O'wi emsiefz puvodif raovi e gix qiuqmi gsun Djodehu jisi.

O vuu xepv vu vsewim vji xusmf epf ov ot upi ug nz cohhitv nuvowevoupt op djephoph vji gopepdoem qevj nz mogi jet ciip up.

Epzxezt, citv ug madl epf O juqi vu tii zua esuapf!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom