- Joined
- Jan 30, 2008
- Messages
- 620
Rep Bank
$965
$965
User Power: 17%
I just picked up this awesome keyword tool and I am pretty impressed so far. It's very comparative market samurai, but it also has it's own differences. The most recent build allows you to check for domain availability for your entire keyword list if you want to. I know that in both programs you can create projects and save them. MNF also saves all of your searches (not sure if MS does). It uses a rating called strength of competition (SOC) that looks at the top ranking websites title tags, keyword relevance for uRL and also the 'inanchor' count for the keyword. You can filter sort, do a narrow dig on a term or a broad dig. It shows exact phrase results in the listings as well as PPC cost. Then it can pull from Yahoo and give you a measure of inbound links from the top 10 results. It also pulls data from MS adwords lab (I don't have the name right, but it's microsoft PPC ad model) to give you commercial intent based on percentage.
When you see domains are available you can save them and then buy them all in bulk later on.
It also shows recently updated google hot trends and it has a brainstorm function in which it gives you a list of up to 20 random keywords,
So far I am impressed and am having way too much fun with this. It's like a play toy to me or a video game even. I've already found about a dozen potential niches that I will explore further.
And good customer service. I had to do a fresh install of my OS recently, which used up 1 of my 2 keys available and they actually called my house to see if my installation was going ok. And they sent me a free flash drive with micro niche and the manual already installed on it.
What is it with me and reviews lately, lol Anyway, I just wanted to share my excitement about this tool. I will definitely be seeing an ROI on this, so long as I take MASSIVE ACTION. Which means I am going to end the post here and do just that.
-Chris
When you see domains are available you can save them and then buy them all in bulk later on.
It also shows recently updated google hot trends and it has a brainstorm function in which it gives you a list of up to 20 random keywords,
So far I am impressed and am having way too much fun with this. It's like a play toy to me or a video game even. I've already found about a dozen potential niches that I will explore further.
And good customer service. I had to do a fresh install of my OS recently, which used up 1 of my 2 keys available and they actually called my house to see if my installation was going ok. And they sent me a free flash drive with micro niche and the manual already installed on it.
What is it with me and reviews lately, lol Anyway, I just wanted to share my excitement about this tool. I will definitely be seeing an ROI on this, so long as I take MASSIVE ACTION. Which means I am going to end the post here and do just that.
-Chris
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
