The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Micro Niche Finder

CMCarlin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jan 30, 2008
I just picked up this awesome keyword tool and I am pretty impressed so far. It's very comparative market samurai, but it also has it's own differences. The most recent build allows you to check for domain availability for your entire keyword list if you want to. I know that in both programs you can create projects and save them. MNF also saves all of your searches (not sure if MS does). It uses a rating called strength of competition (SOC) that looks at the top ranking websites title tags, keyword relevance for uRL and also the 'inanchor' count for the keyword. You can filter sort, do a narrow dig on a term or a broad dig. It shows exact phrase results in the listings as well as PPC cost. Then it can pull from Yahoo and give you a measure of inbound links from the top 10 results. It also pulls data from MS adwords lab (I don't have the name right, but it's microsoft PPC ad model) to give you commercial intent based on percentage.

When you see domains are available you can save them and then buy them all in bulk later on.

It also shows recently updated google hot trends and it has a brainstorm function in which it gives you a list of up to 20 random keywords,

So far I am impressed and am having way too much fun with this. It's like a play toy to me or a video game even. I've already found about a dozen potential niches that I will explore further.

And good customer service. I had to do a fresh install of my OS recently, which used up 1 of my 2 keys available and they actually called my house to see if my installation was going ok. And they sent me a free flash drive with micro niche and the manual already installed on it.

What is it with me and reviews lately, lol Anyway, I just wanted to share my excitement about this tool. I will definitely be seeing an ROI on this, so long as I take MASSIVE ACTION. Which means I am going to end the post here and do just that.

-Chris

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

attuk

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Apr 14, 2010
Hi CMCarlin,
Any update on MNF ? are you still using it ?
Do you still think MNF is better than Market Samurai ?

w4rl0rdx

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Sep 2, 2009
Michigan
Hey, Ive never used MNF, been meaning to try it because it sounds really cool. I have MS though and I really love that software. I hear they are pretty much compatible but I'd like to hear from someone who has both to see what they think.

Im sure they are both great programs and I don't think either of them are better than the other. But thats just my opinion.

CMCarlin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jan 30, 2008
MNF just came out with version 5 and it is fantastic. There have been too many features for me to name but improvements have been made to the filtering system, the background downloader. Keywords are no longer deleted, but instead 'hidden' so that you could pull it back up if you wanted to. The ability to open up multiple searches at once using a 'tab' feature. Better project management.

I frickin love this tool and I'll promote this all day long for free. This thing has paid itself back already.

Inphinity

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Aug 20, 2007
Auckland, NZ
is micronichefinder.com the right website? If so it looks more like an email fishing site and really puts me off ><

CMCarlin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jan 30, 2008
Yea that's the right site. Don't be thrown off by the sales page, it is the IM niche after all. Click the link below the email form to purchase without giving your email up. These guys have top notch support so again, don't be thrown off by the sales page.

kopac

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 3, 2011
Syracuse, NY
Have any of you heard of crackit.info/ site? While looking for reviews on M N F I found this site and it seems to be pretty cool. They offer a subscription to be able to download free SEO/IM tools and programs.

Looks like a good deal, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the site?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.